or Connect

Posts by jrkong

Makes sense, but considering I don't use touchpads much no wonder I didn't notice. Clang is my go to compiler debugging is much simpler then GCC imo.
Am I the only one who does all 3 big OS on one system? Maybe I'm just a weirdo but my Unix class kinda pushed me to get used to Unix/Linux more. Probably going to kill Linux though space is getting scarce.I'm not a fan of 8. Touch and mouse are two different beasts you can't just merge them and hope for the best. Metro sucks for mouse use I NEVER use it, but then again it may be because I don't know how. I only use the 7 elements in 8 so I think I'll welcome 10 more then...
I like finder>explorer too, not enough to gimp myself to Mac's enclosed environment though. I do like the multiple workspaces SOOO much on Mac though.Being based on Unix you have some ability to play around with Linux formats and Bootcamp drivers let you work with both Mac and Windows drive formats.
I only appreciate mac as the holy grail of compatibility, 'sides that I main bootcamp. Have a problem with that Apple fanboys? Imma rebel XD.
I could totally see an Apple fanboy coming in and saying something along the lines of "There's Apple and then there's the other guys". It wouldn't be too surprising if it was a computer with custom specs considering the number of models Dell has having custom models ready and in stock seems too demanding.
I'm currently watching all those. How my brain is swallowing it, I have no clue. Shinmai gets really bonkers by my standards later on so I'm debating if I'm going to stick with it. Definitely not school and work safe. The others are your run of the mill harem so judgement remains neutral.
The classic crack doesn't work with the update. Had to reinstall my OS and the age old fix doesn't work.
Dang Adobe finally made a move on pirates... took them a while.
 I've had enough of snow. Got bombarded yesterday and my collage was too dumb to decide that it should cancel classes.
FTFY I think. Eh not really, maybe a bit. But if you think about it Slain didn't do much at all season 1 we're only seeing what he's capable of now. Season 1 was all character conflict/dev for Slain.