Posts by jrkong

I could totally see an Apple fanboy coming in and saying something along the lines of "There's Apple and then there's the other guys". It wouldn't be too surprising if it was a computer with custom specs considering the number of models Dell has having custom models ready and in stock seems too demanding.
I'm currently watching all those. How my brain is swallowing it, I have no clue. Shinmai gets really bonkers by my standards later on so I'm debating if I'm going to stick with it. Definitely not school and work safe. The others are your run of the mill harem so judgement remains neutral.
The classic crack doesn't work with the update. Had to reinstall my OS and the age old fix doesn't work.
Dang Adobe finally made a move on pirates... took them a while.
 I've had enough of snow. Got bombarded yesterday and my collage was too dumb to decide that it should cancel classes.
FTFY I think. Eh not really, maybe a bit. But if you think about it Slain didn't do much at all season 1 we're only seeing what he's capable of now. Season 1 was all character conflict/dev for Slain.
Slain master race confirmed. We really didn't get to see what Slain was really capable of season 1 because he was conflicted with where he belonged, but now that he has a clear goal we'll get to see his skills a lot more.
I liked the novel development the most but the manga's art was amazing. They changed lots in the movie imo but mheh, that's what hollywood does.
So far mheh. Think I read a bit of the manga ages ago (maybe like 3 chapters). Signs point to it being another harem, aka nothing special.
Hmm TG Root A ep 4: Fight scenes are rather slow don't you think? Welp at least they aren't censored. I'm liking how they're going into the Arata's background though and...  [[SPOILER]] Most of the story's more or less the same as the manga so I'm not expecting them to drop the major bombshells until a few more episodes go by. Having voices might help some people figure some of them out though.