Posts by jrkong

There was hype? Any feelings I would have had are still kinda nulled by Fuuka's death when reading the story. Well, that and it seems relatively predicable what'll happen now.
Most voice only recordings opt for 64kbs iirc.
It explains it later, but if you really want to know: [[SPOILER]]
Too many foreseeable bottlenecks not for me to think it's not a gimmick. Marketing fluff ftw!Didn't Sony do a DACphone combo too?
It's a gimmick. Definitely a gimmick.
 Ya when I play Kraken I usually just focus on Lightning Strike and Vortex. One point in Vortex so I can push people away and 2 points into Lightning Strike to start. A hit from LS kills around half the HP on the hunters it hits. It takes some skill to aim and time but I'm used to compensating for stuff like this so the hunters just drop. That said, once I hit stage 2 with a maxed LS things just die.I thought the free movie maker you could download for Vista/7 supported...
Playing as monster feels SOOOO gratifying. Generally if I hit stage 2 on Kraken it's gg hunters.
They still have communication and development BUT they probably don't have wide scale networks anymore. I don't think that's how the EF should react at all because it is entirely impractical. First off Inaho is the only one who witnessed the princess getting shot, the EF doesn't have any other proof. Inaho likely noticed the princess was a fake because of what she said about the sky during the broadcast. He knew something was wrong because she got the answer wrong and...
Well Slain was always important from a plot perspective as he was the main view into the Martian mind similar to how Inaho was the view into the EF mind. Likewise they'll remain foils for each other and the eye was sort of the mandatory powerup which kept him on par with Slain as an equal. The lack of development makes sense. Earth is in discord right now and there is very limited organization. If I remember correctly the Martians knocked out communication early on in...
Like I said, I never did understand the hate for Slain, to me he was the most human character and I liked seeing his character growth. I can't blame the EF for their lack of interesting dialog because they were simply caught in the middle of the political discord caused by the Vers Emperor. They're playing a defensive war and their organization is nonexistent. The struggle main struggle of A/Z is the Vers' political policy and how the philosophy Vers Empire caused this...