Posts by jrkong

Well let me just put it this way: There has yet to be another series (anime or not) where I've had a thorough hate for the MC and wanted to physically beat him up every 5 mins. I think the only reason I stuck around was to see his downfall. But ya, I didn't find it entertaining at all, highly irritating, yes but entertaining, HELL NO! As for Aldnoah, I kinda saw the end of episode 8 coming. Of course it didn't stop Chruteo from earning a good chunk of respect before the...
Nope it wasn't the last episode it was the overall concept. Seriously though WHERE THE HECK WERE THE PARENTS?
Well Horriblesubs are back up but NYAA IS STILL DOWN! This doesn't look good at all...
Not exactly. There were differences between the planned diameter of the cable and the diameter of the actual cable so all the anti loops that they had were all sent back to be ground up and remade or something like that. I wanted to steal a pair when I was over there but Dale said they were all mulched up to be remade.
SECONDED! Time to do some digging!
Ya I think the only reason I didn't get the Anywhere or the Performance was the lack of Smart Shift. I'm pretty sure I caused a riot back when those mice first came out because Logitech decided not to put it on them. I only swapped my MX Revolution out for a G502 because I need the extra dpi because I have maybe 2 inches working mouse space on my desk. Well that and I'm lazy and I much rather not move my mouse that far if I didn't need to. As for School Days...I'm still...
Honestly I don't remember the HD650 sound sig much it's been ages since I last listened to em but mheh whatever works with him is fine. I'm just happy I got to listen to em from time to time.
Well he's a music teacher and he needed a reference for mixes so he got the HD650s. He's not using it for audiophile purposes but mheh. I've got one friend who's a decent audiophile but that's bout it.
Well one of my high school teachers had a HD650 for his setup at school so I may just bring my laptop and the Geek Out 1000 and see how well it plays with that when I go pick up my little brothers.
I kind of wonder that as well. I haven't owned many DACs but Geek out 1000 is easily the best I've used so far. I do question if it does have enough juice in it since it doesn't feel like it pumps out all that much but I'm just using the Aurisonics Rockets right now with it. They do feel a little more power hungry then other IEMs though.Same here. I'm happy enough with my setup that I don't have constant urges to upgrade. Though I've always wanted to see how the HD800...