Posts by jrkong

Ya the single player is sick. I am completely serious that I got to level 19 by playing against bots and I started playing against real players today and they're much easier since they don't cooperate nearly as well right now. The AI will demolish you for making a mistake when you play as either monster or hunter, of course there's the occasional bug where the monster doesn't move or the hunter AI does something completely dumb but so far the overall impression I'm...
A/Z S2 ep6: the mandatory ALL HAIL SLAIN!!!! And things are going to get dang interesting next week.
Ya I bought it. I like the game it's a lot of fun, I also figured out atm the humans suck more then the AI. The AI are sooo dang troll.
I can't shake the feeling they nerfed the Kraken into the ground in Evolve. Lightning Strike doesn't massacre the hunters anymore and medics rezzing downed teammates are annoying as hell. Does a mighty fine job of making me feel like I suck though.
Boy what a lame but hilarious way to die in Death Parade ep 6.
5K is overkill imo. Boy my brain is dead today has been soo unproductive. Not going to catch up with the thread catching up with anime comes first.
That's a pretty hilarious money grab. Very bull and rage inducing but kinda hilarious.Shhh...I'm tryin to feign ignorance right now.
Wait wtf? What if  you don't have your own DS charger? That's pretty bull. I'd need to dig lots to find mine.
Two hours of sleep after a 5 hour programming binge. I'm honestly running on coffee at this point. I REALLY don't want to do troubleshooting but I need to *sigh*.
Time for an upgrade I see.