Posts by jrkong

ROCKETS haven't launched completely and therefore to avoid all incoming rage Auris isn't going to come out just yet.
Well the ROCKETS weren't made for just audiophiles, they were made with everyone in mind and I'm sure there are people who'd complain about the difference in quality which was something they wanted to avoid.
Officially it doesn't exist... anyways since you found it I guess it isn't my fault the cat's out of the bag. It didn't come out because the black teflon was inconsistent from batch to batch and the overall quality (the microphonics in particular) of the cable it produced wasn't on par with the white cable. As for the standard finish, it's basically the finish you see on that black cable ROCKET right there.
I put up pics of mine ages ago.
That's actually not the case but if you don't have further knowledge of what goes on later in the story you wouldn't know. Well, for Rokujouma that is.
Rokujouma gets very plot heavy later on. Things get real interesting after volume 7 which is where it seems like the anime will stop. I'm praying for season 2.   The Kill La Kill OVA? Trigger does it again. That should summarize everything.
11 mins through the KLK OVA...IT'S HILARIOUS! It's sad that it'll be the end after this. They continued it exactly like how I'd expect though. It's about time they tied off that loose end.
I haven't tracked the anime I've watched at all...probably should.Anyways, I'm watching the KLK OVA raw and 3ish mins in and I can understand like 70% of it...Probably means I've been watchin too much anime. Btw they updated the OP. Needless to say, I approve. ^_^
Nope came out today...as a matter of fact, raw downloading now...
It makes me all the more sad to think that it won't get to the really interesting parts which ties the plot together into one huge masterpiece.