Posts by jrkong

Am I a weirdo for agreeing?Agree on all and while I loved how everything fell in place for Shingatsu I still donno if I want to watch the animated version.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1040878755928895&id=209300975753348   Saw this on my facebook feed thingy, first thing that caught my eye was Yuri Bears.
They don't have time for that they're too busy with either building or R&D!
And now we see why Playstation is keeping Sony afloat.
I use 7600 dpi after I switched to 1090p screens. I have even less mouse room then you guys so it's necessary and honestly I've gotten too lazy to move more then a few cm to cover my screen.
OMFG YES! That's the best kind! How the times change.
I've heard of all. Do I get a prize?
 Recent Sunrise anime seem to be like this as well: Gundam Age, Cross Ange and I'm suspecting G no Reconguista.
They only have tutorial videos for everything besides Goliath and Makarov.  Lazarus is probably my favorite medic so far Val being the least. He's the most aggressive of the three as his sniper rifle is semi auto and it punches holes in the monster's armor which is hilarious when you stack it with an assault, even more so with Cabot's damage amp. Laz can more or less instantly revive teammates with no HP penalty so unless you down him the other hunters will keep coming...