Posts by jrkong

11 mins through the KLK OVA...IT'S HILARIOUS! It's sad that it'll be the end after this. They continued it exactly like how I'd expect though. It's about time they tied off that loose end.
I haven't tracked the anime I've watched at all...probably should.Anyways, I'm watching the KLK OVA raw and 3ish mins in and I can understand like 70% of it...Probably means I've been watchin too much anime. Btw they updated the OP. Needless to say, I approve. ^_^
Nope came out today...as a matter of fact, raw downloading now...
It makes me all the more sad to think that it won't get to the really interesting parts which ties the plot together into one huge masterpiece.
 There's the philosophy difference right there. I'm the type of person who can't really ditch rationality and I seeing the "I told you so" scenario after watching something that goes seriously against rationality annoys me. I quite literally watch just about everything though I tend to enjoy LN adaptations and anime originals over everything else. Also HURRY UP AND SUB THE KILL LA KILL OVA! I can't believe the wait's almost over. Now if only the subs came out quicker. Btw...
I guess I think too rationally for any of that to seep through into my mind. Quite honestly, if I could wipe the memories of one anime I've watched I'd most definitely purge School Days from my brain. Most of it felt WAAAY over the top for me and that's ignoring the constant frustration the MC creates. I'm going to stop recalling School Days memories now before more of my brain cells start committing suicide from frustration and irritation.
I could not respect the girls in School Days at all. They were just stupid. End of story for me. As far as irritating male MCs go School Days EASILY tops the list by MILES.
Well let me just put it this way: There has yet to be another series (anime or not) where I've had a thorough hate for the MC and wanted to physically beat him up every 5 mins. I think the only reason I stuck around was to see his downfall. But ya, I didn't find it entertaining at all, highly irritating, yes but entertaining, HELL NO! As for Aldnoah, I kinda saw the end of episode 8 coming. Of course it didn't stop Chruteo from earning a good chunk of respect before the...
Nope it wasn't the last episode it was the overall concept. Seriously though WHERE THE HECK WERE THE PARENTS?
Well Horriblesubs are back up but NYAA IS STILL DOWN! This doesn't look good at all...