Posts by jrkong

Don't think Amagi Brilliant Park's been subbed yet right? I've been waiting for it to come out.
Prisma isn't by Type Moon so it doesn't count in my books.
Honestly though the irony of the Fate series is the Archers never used bows as their main weapons. Well at least in the main series that is.
Oh dang Unlimited Blade Works got subbed. Guess I'll be procrastinating for a bit.
I want to play Super Smash Bros but I can't justify buying another console for another game. Stupid student loans.
It just doesn't feel really "Gundam" it reminds me of Turn A a lot but this is supposed to be a continuation of UC so I don't know how I feel about that. Lots of the designs feel unconventional and they changed Haro quite a lot. Two episodes in and I'm still having a hard time getting a solid grasp on what the 'major conflict' of this series is. At the moment it feels really slow paced in comparison to other Gundam series. It's not like other Gundam series which throw you...
I'm pretty close to giving up on Gundam and that didn't even happen when Age came out.
Seconded... Gundam has so many round corners now. I'm trying to debate whether the series I grew up with has truly changed into something completely different from the series I grew up with. Art style does feel nostalgic though.
Gundam G no Reconguista killed a lot of the "classic" Gundam designs. Just watched the OP and it looks like Haro got a makeover...donno how I feel about that...and the new gundam design...
Welp note to self: stop skimming so much.