Posts by jrkong

Open ended ending, expected but far from satisfied. Time to wait another 2-3 years for a possible season 2 I guess. Now I need another wednesday anime.
Sad truth is translations are generally way too slow for light novels. Real pity when they're generally the ones with the best stories.
Aww hell Noucome's last episode is next week. I really hate light novel anime sometimes they end way too soon and there's almost always no closure. 
I have a feeling I'll be rereading Golden Time a bit like Toradora since they have so many similarities (no surprise considering they're both from the same author).
A lot of interesting stuff starts happening in volume 5 (they should be at around V3 right now) in Tokyo Ravens. Episode 6 was fun but I think they skipped one of my favorite side stories, hopefully it comes back in a later episode. IMO the light novel anime and Kill la Kill are the main highlights of this season, but then again I think light novels cover like 50% or more of the anime in this season.
I wasn't gone for that long though I have been lurking in the shadows a lot more then before . I have the entire Tokyo Ravens (It's going to go up to Volume 9 ) season, well what's aired so far, on my iPhone. Though I can't seem to find out if Unbreakable Machine Doll is going to be 24 or 12 episodes.
 ASIAN BUDS>all for non-audiophile master race fool!
  Pros        Extremely active sound signature that brings the most out of lossy audio        Prominent bass that does not overshadow the overall sound signature      Generally smooth treble        Does an amazing job expressing details for it’s price range        Build quality is amazing for the price   Cons        Treble is extremely active and sometimes it can become stressful to listen to        Things can sound like a jumbled mess on more active...
So I've received my AS-2's for about a week now so I think it's about time I wrote a little about how they are so far and provide a little teaser for what's to come in the review. So first off Stealth finish: Looks pretty epic but feels a little more cumbersome compared to the polished finished. It could just be my pair but after they arrived I saw there were a few minor imperfections on the finish on the logo on the "a" of the right ear as well as the tip of the nozzle...
looks like the old bass ports