or Connect

Posts by jrkong

Lots of escalation in Aldnoah/Zero ep 10. Wonder if we'll see the downfall of Slain...I don't want that.
Saw it coming, was never on my radar never will.
Shinji is a grade A d-bag without the Heaven's Feel details. What happens in Heaven's Feel is beyond next level d-baggery though. [[SPOILER]]  Stupidity all around. At this point, Slain ruling the world would be my most wanted outcome. No one else deserves the success as much as him.
Traps everywhere. The episode was so anticlimactic, the new character might be interesting but it's probably going to go downhill for Slain. That's the likely ideology of this new fellow. We live in a world run by business and his name sells.  Welp back to working on assignments after watchin some anime.
Didn't see that, need to rewatch then I guess. Too little brainpower remaining for deep anime when I'm working on a project...or maybe I did but forgot...Anyways will need to rewatch...nvm think brain is makin the connection again.
There's so much to chew on. It makes me happy and all but that judgement is really hard to chew on. Moral debates everywhere. Brain still processing and subprocessing everything.
Death Parade ep 9, wow the moral debates are insane. Like, dang...
The cardboard and boxes really downplay the size.
 I know in my mind my little bro did something, I don't know what but something. It doesn't even get past the white screen anymore.