Posts by jrkong

It's no lie to say he kinda has the hands of god and he was born with it. This doesn't account for his other skills either. To say he isn't beyond broken at this point isn't even funny. I'm really hoping the Monolith Code episodes do a better job at explaining his abilities, especially his innate ones.How broken the MC of Mahouka is.
Well here's what I know: [[SPOILER]] By the way Tatsuya's natural abilities are so crazy that his squadmates were actually worried of the international repercussions it would have as he is an incredibly valuable military asset.
Well there's a legit reason that should be explained later in the anime but there is a reason why he has no emotion. It deserves some pity but that's all I'll say for now.
You don't know his natural ability do you? Genius (Tarus Silver) and martial arts skills aside he's still broken without that. The anime didn't go into it all that well:  [[SPOILER]]
I'm currently juggling Mahouka and No Game No Life since NGNL only has one volume (after anime ends) translated so I want to savor it. May read volume 10 of Tokyo Ravens after then finish off the latest volume of Hanagai. I doubt Black Bullet translations will reach volume 5+ anytime soon so that isn't on my list.He's broken beyond belief. I don't really mind it because he's kind of the crux of the story atm. Mahouka has fairly good storyline imo but there should be a...
Never. Tatsuya is way too OP though. His only real flaw is his lack of emotion.
Pretty sure Joker is monthly so that's 1 chapter per month unless my info is off. If it wasn't for the humor I think I would have considered this manga to be near Deadman Wonderland level. Zero is a lot like the main series starts off nice and then pulls a 180. Its also got a bit of the psychological character development you'd expect from a backstory as well which makes it even more dark in some aspects. You'll see some characters from the main series as you go through...
We're actually just finished the first chapter. First chapter was a bit over 70 pages and the other chapters are roughly 40, if the rest of the anime follows this pace and my info 'bout AGK being 24 episodes we could quite easily cover a majority of the manga which would make sense since they sort of wrap up a conflict around chapter 45 or so. The "humor" exists in the manga as well and personally I find it provides some nice comic relief to some of the more serious scenes...
That it does. I've learned to never trust my instincts when it comes to character survival in Akame Ga Kill. Don't see many authors pulling your tail like that much these days.
You say that now but let's see if that stays the same when you get to chapter 50...