Posts by vwinter

I could live my life to this one.Also, for some odd reason, this makes me want to draw Misty...1. I am so behind on this season.2. What's the story behind the new Ostry? Signature? Driver type? Driver size? Price?They look really good too. I personally love how the product image looks like they took it straight out of Rhino or Solidworks in live preview mode. =)The new JVC microdrivers are pretty sexy looking too. If they didnt have that ear hook-like protrusion, which is...
This feels like the who is the master of their own domain episode of Seinfeld.
^ like a baller.
Awesome!Is that a photoshop or the Kia Soul rep with a rubber hamster head?Yes it does. Around the holidays it comes in a gorgeous textured box, for wrapping I presume.=)The lighting at the Seattle show is a lot dimmer than the NY show, where there were a million pointed reflections on ever body panel.Lol. I can relate. I want to start a twitter account to receive news and company updates but I don't like thinking of usernames.
Lol! Also, that character design from Kyoukai no Kanata is really adorable. Except for the, you know, murderousness.
That is too frickin cool. I can't believe I didn't even think about how it made sound to your ear when I saw it lol.I like the phone and the chance they're taking.Also, I really like that guy as a reviewer. His delivery and professionalism is on point.I got this on bluray when it was on sale for $8. Have yet to open it.This show is on my list for checking out. Glad to see it's shaping up to be worth it.Dropbox?I don't trust google with my info either. Not that they don't...
The problem is the production differences in the tenores. You can get a bass heavier one like I did, with a 6-8dB subbass boost, or you can get a relatively more neutral one.I would argue that Tenore has just ok quality bass with great extension and a fine soundstage. The imaging within the soundstage on the other hand is meh and pretty flat and so are the dynamics.Re-400 also probably has less bass than half the tenores an definitely has no chance at a subbass emphasis,...
Not joker but that sounds like the Sennheiser IE800 might be worth a look.You can also try your luck with the Zero Audio Tenore on the significantly cheaper side which might roll that way, but you never know with that one =(
I love the AZ OST but it's got some problems with the levels on the mix of the vocal tracks IMO. The excitement just never hits and the vocals get lost behind quite a bit at key points.Makes me want to check my list lol. I can't believe Saikano and Detroit Metal City are on here. Saikano was one of the first fansubs I got. Still one of the most depressing anime's I've seen.Yea, patience is my issue too. But really do get some sort of foundation or support material to start...
@miceblueNever too late!Drawing, for me, is satisfying on an entirely different level than say photography, which I love and have spent much more money on.A really good idea IMO is to pick up a video from one of the online art schools, like gnomon workshop or something that features non-digital drawing, not to learn any of the specific skills taught in the video, but to observe the technique. Expensive tho.Also, picking up a book on the topic you want to mainly draw...