Posts by vwinter

Nevermind, I must have been dreaming lol. Don't think I've ever even seen 901 measurements.Sidonia was rough lol. I really liked the mid episode sketches though.Gotcha. Good luck!Ah ha! Quote:Originally Posted by kn19h7 Ugh like this Sound Horizon playlist..Oh ya.. I think you're rightOoo sound horizon with the rockets imaging miiiight just be awesome.Your work?Looks like half the train stations outside of the bottom half of manhattan.Double smoked bacon is pretty nice....
^ $202 is a decent price? I guess since they are rare maybe, but I'm a bit deluded since I got them for like $120, as did others, and when they just got discontinued some people got them for like $30, which is still the best deal I have seen in my days on head-fi. Thanks for pointing it out in case people want a pair.
With great sadness, that sounds troublesome to me... Not sure why I was expecting a return to an EX1000 low end.
^my kind of face (As in looks like one I'd draw). Really nice set. I have a soft spot for watercolor style anything. I blame Yo****aka Amano. I also blame Syd Mead, but that was gouache, but maybe same family-esque? Edit: he's so badass that he triggers Head-fi's cheapest ass most pathetic attempt at a profanity filter ever.
But optional enemies aren't part of the (core) story But yea, they add a lot of time onto the RPG clock. I respect your trying it on your own.Yea, I know what you mean, if I've played through half the game, I'll listen to the soundtrack if I have no intention of finishing.Haha re: Jafar. Awesome.And awesome about the software! Does this mean you can enjoy the high bitrate video now?Sorry, I'd rather not. But it wasn't required, it was just the easiest form of ID. Otherwise...
Nice photos!Married Sarah Michelle Gellar and is living the good life I suspect, painting nude self portraits in cubism and still trying to poach the perfect egg.
They really designed a great character.Haha yea, I drew it and was like, great human Jafar, sigh. I think I captured the evil but not the elegant part of his design.Glad you guys think they are evil enough haha.Shining Force 1 is sooo good. 2 is even better, in every way.I know I can just use an emulator, but I'd really like to financially support good decisions by companies haha.This is a bit terrifying tbh. When they start putting in 3D characters, it does not sit well...
First day of work, they need my passport for their records, turns out it's expired. Smh. Luckily, I had enough other forms of proof of identity on me to get around it.Oh that is too much. Sooo frickin cute.@miceblue which hifiman dap? One of the new ones?
I mainly care about the story and the characters I guess, not much interest in getting everything. Though I had more interest in that when I was younger, although rather than everything, I just wanted the cool stuff.I think when a game actually changes the gear, say in battle, ie different artistic assets, I'm more interested in the gear rather than just seeing a name in your inventory/equipment listing.Generally, I try not to listen to soundtracks for games or movies I...
Nice. What did the Z5 sound like?Unequivocally agree.