or Connect

Posts by vwinter

I was eating those panda box pocky literally 10 minutes ago.@miceblue Good stuffI need this to not be bad. Please don't be bad. I literally have Gundam hunger pangs now and again after seed.Wait. What's happening?
[[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]
X2
Nah. Let's just call it giving us time to get attached to the characters before they rip out our proverbial animu watching hearts.
Yes! Lum's. Thanks =)I only know the character vaguely from such branding.@deadlyloverI am thoroughly impressed with the MM300. The precision of the 8L35 is pretty amazing, according to my very unscientific test results. Variance across 3 positions (static for ~7 hours a day, each one done twice over the last 6 days) is literally negligible, likely less than half a second by my back if the napkin calculations.
 Finally watched this trailer and it looks better than i expected. needs more.... David Boreanaz tho, methinks.  It wasnt the studios fault, i hope. They likely had their hands tied with the story. I thought they did a bang-up job production quality wise. Speaking of which, *fires up soundtrack*.   Literally translates to "Lum candy". except the pronunciation.  Pretty good! a bit harsh tho and lacks layering. 
This is literally my perceived FR on the rockets, except maybe a hint more midbass creating a larger perception of low end rolloff under 35-40Hz. @6.5mm from reference plane, except maybe the 7K peak moved down ~500Hz.Did you put together a measuring rig?Link? Can't seem to find it on their site. Thx!

Re: bolded Yea I understand where you're coming from. My initial draft of my post pretty much said that I use decimals to put say two films that I just saw as pretty much top notch, say 9, and push one slightly above for whatever reason because I enjoyed it just a bit better. So say 9 and 9.2. Or when you don't think a movie has that overall 8 quality but 7 would be selling it short. Decimal places are the "feelings" of the review system for me, the humanity if you will.