Posts by vwinter

I just think the crowd design concept is flawed to begin with, on a fundamental level.Mmmm thanks. That helps.
What are those trapezoidal things? Also, if the design isn't more or less done yet, I have very little hope for the UI design being cohesive...
Ironically, I was originally going to type bikini.
I don't know why I clicked that link expecting a two piece.
This is why America can't make Persocoms. =PIn my experience, employers, at least at entry level, care number one about how they feel you will get along with the other employees (if they meet you before deciding on an interview) or if you have some great experience on your resume, (or if one of their employees recommends you lol). Their assumption is that your grades will be good enough if you're applying, since likely everyone else's who is applying will be good enough,...
Ahhh, that's pretty cool. He just chills there, like a boss. It's nice when places adopt like that.I feel like that cat is my nemesis lol. He's always vigilant. Literally the eyes of vigilance.The Sigma 105mm 2.8 VR macro is going for a nice discount at 669 atm. Anyone have experience with this lens or can recommend it at this price?I'm looking for a basic portrait lens and a macro lens and it seems like it'll fit the bill...
Most Chinese grocery stores here sell Pocky and some brand of ramune at the least.Just about every security article I've ever read would strongly advise against this.
@tomscy2000 Street dog? nevermind it has a collar and tag, so it's like the cat I mention below I guess? There's this small very fluffy cat in Chinatown that is belongs to a store owner there, and it just, whenever it wants, sits in the middle of the sidewalk. I plan to take a photo of it one day, but that cat is pure evil, like it'll go after my family for that one photo. I need a long telephoto for that cat.
A resounding yes.
Long hiatus...