or Connect

Posts by shadow82x

Honestly, I'd probably recommend the R6.  It's the best bang for your buck and the the difference in sound quality between R6 and something like the xR8i is negligible. Both the R6 and xR8i will be bass heavy though. 
So for anyone that's interested - I've had some hands on time with both the xR8i and the x20i and I wanted to post my thoughts. Let me preface and say that I'm no audiophile by any means, but I do appreciate really good sounding music. Music playback was tested through my 2014 macbook pro and galaxy s6 edge plus.    XR8I Pros: - Strong and powerful bass + low end  - Clear mid's  - Fairly comfortable despite its larger size  - Durable: wire seems sturdy, housing...
Decided to pickup the xr8i and overall I'm pretty impressed. I'd consider myself a pretty big bass head and these deliver without sounding too muddy. Though there is definitely some loss of clarity on the highs. I've also ordered the x20i to see if I prefer the sound signature, I'll writeup an extensive comparison later. :)
How does the klipsch rx8i compare to the r6?
Just got my R6 replaced because the Klipsch logo text started fading after only a month of use. Kind of annoying...
I'm not sure if I'm going crazy here or not. But I recently tried out and briefly reviewed the Klipsch R6M. I ordered a second one with the intention of returning the first because the remote was acting funky on my original. So I open up this second one, without burning in, and it sounds completely different than my original one. I've been doing some A/B testing between the two, and the sound signature is really pretty different. My original pair has a boomy bass with the...
Just got a pair of the R6's and I'm actually quite impressed. But like every earphone I've tried it's not perfect. (klipsch x11, s4, senn ie800's, jbl synchros s200, akg k376)  As someone who plays percussion I have deep appreciation for detail & accuracy. I want a snare drum to sound like a snare drum. I want cymbal crashes to sound like cymbal crashes. But anyway, you get the point, lets talk about the pros of this earphone: - The overall soundstage is improved compared...
Hi all, I'm looking for an IEM that: - Has a large, accurate, and clear soundstage - Has a decent amount bass (I'm a bit of a basshead, no lies) - Goes directly in ear, I'm not a fan of the over-the-ear style - Is comfortable & lightweight    I do not plan on using these earphones with an amp as I'm always on the go. So my source will likely be my HTC M8 or Macbook Pro. Microphone + controls are also a plus but not necessary.      IEM's I've been considering: -...
I have both the iPhone 5s and the HTC One m8 and they really do sound quite different with my ie800's...Not too sure which ones I prefer but the iPhone does seem to have more clarity from what I can tell so far.
So today I'm returning back the Klipsch x11i. Can't say I was too impressed with the quality of the sound bat all. In fact I couldn't even tell much of a difference between the klipsch and my standard apple earpods. The difference between them was minimal. The ie800 however blew both of them away in that sense. I'm also crossing off the SE 846's since I'm not really a fan of the over the ear style. I like something light and goes directly in my ear like the ie800's.