Posts by snapple10

missed out on the Adorama sale for BL idsd, PM me if looking to sell. I am curious about this little monster, some using it to drive HE6 thanks
          Not sure of the history of the headphone but got from this ad   http://www.head-fi.org/t/736979/akg1000-hp1-lcd3-lcdxc-hd800-rs1i   Still in same condition( some of the letterings are missing)   Used it about 3 times, headband is too big for my head   No original box but  got a head case to store it in. Plan to ship in that.        Thanks for the  interest
Send you both PMs, closing the ad til I hVe more time Thanks for the interest
Cavalli Liquid Carbon V1- NIB, got too may gears, looking for tempting offers  WA6SE- Silver , bought used . Sophia, USAF 596 tubes available for combo price Anedio D2- less than 100 hours on it M8- original owner  4 pin XLR version M8- second owner 3 pin dual termination, like dit enough got another for my other phones       Pics upon request   Thank you for looking
Zero hours on it, I got it over a year ago, too many gears and so little time   Check my profile, looking to liquidate most of my gears Thank you for looking -S
SOLD
Thanks for all the interests Pending payment. From the member you was first to contact me Can not respond to every inquiry, sorry Will update ad accordingly