Posts by shotgunshane

Sold
I was able to give these a listen. The shells are really heavy and large; getting a good fit is a bit tricky. Poor fit and the treble can be piercingly bright; good fit, and while bright, is much more under control and tolerable. Comply and Mee Audio dual flange tips worked best for me- bass was thicker/warmer sounding with comply but then I also didn't get as much sibilance; the dual flange tips picked up more sibilance but had a slightly less warm bass. As with many...
Sold
Sold.
Selling a like new PW Audio 5th Anniversary 3.5mm single ended 2 pin cable. Price includes PayPal and shipping in USA and most other places. PM with questions.
Selling a like new gold QP1R. Comes with all retail accessories. Case is black. I'm the original owner and have owned it for 5 months. I've applied the wheel sticker, which makes the wheel very easy to use. I also have extras included. I will also include a Lowepro camera pouch I keep it in when not in use. Price includes PayPal and shipping in the USA and most other places. PM with questions. No trades.
Selling a 2 month old AK JR. Comes will all retail accessories plus a tan twill case. AK JR has front and back screen applied, so it's in like new condition. Also included is a black leather pouch I store it in, when not in use. Price includes PayPal and shipping to USA and most other places. PM with questions. Pics to folllow tomorrow.
Selling a very good condition red Aurisonics ASG-1+. Looks and sounds great. Comes with stock otterbox, retail box and sureseal tips. Price includes PayPal and shipping to USA and most other places. PM with questions.
AudioTools just released an update today. Supposedly the bass roll off issue has been addressed. I haven't tested it yet.
Atlanta, GA. I'd like to join and agree to the terms of the tour.