Posts by shotgunshane

traded.
I have the completely opposite opinion. Each and every new model of iPhone and Touch sound progressively better IMO. Have never cared for any classic/video model.
Huh, I should have kept with the white cable. Looks great, like streamers or trails behind the rockets.
Thanks for the opportunity to sample and review the product, and another big thank you for the prize!
Ditto. Wanted BT too but I'll pass having to upgrade to a 64. All the upgrades have been available for the 32 until now. I wondered when it would stop.
Sold
If Dita ever releases a different model that is still neutralish but has smoother, less peaky treble, I'd certainly be interested. The current model treble was too peaky for me but as some know, I've become super critical of treble peaks.
Has AMB posted their concerns online? I'd like to read up on that.
Lol, people are figuring me out!The vsd3s is pretty good- I do like it. But I like both the Tenore and KC06 more. The vsd3s has similar bass levels to the KC06 (from memory) with maybe a bit more deep bass. The vsd3s is pretty upfront too. It does have a treble lift at 6k and 9k. While not piercing or annoying, it's a little artificial sounding. You do get used to it after a while.In fact the vsd3s reminds me of the TE-05. The Fostex has bigger bass and bigger treble, so...
Sold