Posts by Metalboy

The V6 is really a steal for 650$. It can almost match my NT6 Pro in clarity. Very close. But they are far from burned in. I have only used them for like 3 hours maybe. The V6 has alot more bass than I thought they would have. More than the NT6 Pro but less than Wan Xuan I9 Pro. Mids are more forward compared to the NT6 and the soundstage is a little bit smaller. Need to burn in the V6 more.   I found them both better in everyway than Heir 8A and Westone ES5.
    The V6 is really a steal for 650$. It can almost match the NT6 Pro in clarity. Very close. But they are far from burned in. I have only used them for like 3 hours maybe. The V6 has alot more bass than I thought they would have. More than the NT6 Pro but less than Wan Xuan I9 Pro. Mids are more forward compared to the NT6 and the soundstage is a little bit smaller. Need to burn in the V6 more.   I found them both better in everyway than Heir 8A and Westone ES5.
    Yeah I can do that :) I will be getting back my NT6 Pro tomorrow I can write a short review. Comparing it to NT6 Pro, Wan Xuan I9 Pro and Heir 8A.
Finally got my 1964 V6. They sound bassier than I thought they would do and brighter. Not that far from NT6 Pro. A little warmer and a bit more neutral. Need to listen more.
  Not yet, but I think I have to send them back for a refit. The right one hurts alot to put in. The right nozzle is also the shortest. I don´t find the sound to be laid back at all except maybe the treble as its almost non existant most of the time. Mids sound forward and distant at the same time and rather bright and rough. The bass is exactly as you described it. The soundstage is big but not huge with good depth. The biggest soundstage I have ever heard is with my...
  I wonder if burn in can really change them that much. But they are dynamic.
A couple of pics   The nozzles are very short. They sound like 20$ earphones for some reason. Very muddy and almost no treble.
I got my I9Pro today. First impression. Lots of bass, but not alot more. The nozzles are very short and the right side don´t fit very well.
If iam lucky they will arrive next week. My I9 Pro are on their way too after two months wait.
My new NT-6 Pro (have not received them yet)   http://hidition.co.kr/index.php?mid=arts&page=1&document_srl=29889http://hidition.co.kr/index.php?mid=arts&page=1&document_srl=29889