Posts by Metalboy

Got my em32 a couple of days ago. Very impressed with these. Compared to my NT6 pro they don`t sound as clear but I find these extremly enjoyable to listen to. I found them better than the NT6 pro. The mids are incredible and the treble has even more details than then the NT6 pro. NT6s bass is faster and sounds clearer but the Em32 has great bass too and its more boosted and hits harder. The soundstage is a little bit wider and alot deeper than NT6 pros. You really get...
The bass sounds a bit worrying. I hope it will work with fast music. I should receive my em32 next week.
  I should have said that I think they are more tolerant to sweat. I have used several balanced armature iems at the gym and they have all stopped working after extensive use. That has never happened to any of my dynamic driver iems.
I recommend that you use one with dynamic drivers. They are more tolerant to sweat.
It`s not out yet. They told me end of januari.
I´am selling my Pro 330p. Price includes shipping with tracking.
She is not home. But she can try them tomorrow. It sounds like there is something weird with the high driver. Need to do more testing.
Got my Pro 330 yesterday. For some reason my 330 got some crazy sibilance. Can´t listen to them :/ Fit seems perfect. 
What tips are you using with your R^2 Swimsonny?
You mean a song?