or Connect

Posts by Metalboy

I´am selling my JH Audio Roxanne that has been reshelled by Perfect Seal labs.  Comes with case and cleaning tool. Price includes shipping to anywhere.
I´am selling my NT6 Pro that has been reshelled and retuned by Custom art and Lime Ears. They are warmer sounding than the original NT6 Pro and have smother highs. Comes with case and cleaning tool. Brand new cable.    Price includes shipping to anywhere in EU.  
I find the Em32 to be bassier than the NT6 Pro especially with a weak source like the Zx1 and clip zip. With something more powerful its a bit tighter but its never to much for me. The NT6 Pro is harder to match with the right source. The EM32 sounds great with everything.
No trades at the moment except maybe for a Dx90 plus cash.
 I´am not really a basshead :) I prefer a little more than neutral. Its very possible to have both clarity and bass quantity. I think that applies more to lower end earphones. My Earsonics EM32 have a lot of bass. (sometimes too much for me) More than all my other ciems but its almost as clear sounding as my NT6 Pro. The NT6 pro is colder and a bit faster though. 
  It lacks impact, there is not enough bass for me. I mean soundstage depth (depth perception). 
 Mine is acrylic. There are some imperfections on the shells. But great quality is not really important to me. Its just a small bonus.  
They have vents. RTI1, wan Xuan I9 pro and R^2 also have vents.
  I would rate them in this order RTI1 NT6Pro/Em32Rhapsodio R^2Kumitate Lab HybridPro 330V6I9pro
 Thanks The bass is lightning fast and has amazing detail but its not very impactful at all.