Posts by Metalboy

They do
Picked these up yesterday. Kumitate Lab Hybrid. 3 balanced armatures and 2 dynamic drivers.    They sound almost too good to be true for 540$ (the faceplates cost extra)     
They are mine can't wait to hear them!
Hi, I only get sound in the right monitor now.
I have used my rti1 for about 60 hours now and they sound great. Could have more bass. But the cable has failed after 4 weeks. I have to say rhapsodio makes amazing iems but their cables are some of the worst I have seen. My rhapsodio R^2s cable just fell apart after three weeks. Other cables I have still works after several years.
I´am selling my 1964 V6. Comes with case, cleaning toll and a Beat Audio cable with a rhodium straight plug.    Price includes shipping to any country in EU.  
  Never heard the 1plus2 but from what I have read they seem to sound somewhat alike. 
I´am selling my RD Ref Titanium one. Price includes shipping to anywhere in eu.;
Yes
Thanks for answering. I have a Em32 but before I went with the EM32 I was looking at the K10. I seem to have made the right choice. I think it has about as much bass as the Heir 8a but less midbass and tighter.