Posts by Metalboy

No trades at the moment except maybe for a Dx90 plus cash.
 I´am not really a basshead :) I prefer a little more than neutral. Its very possible to have both clarity and bass quantity. I think that applies more to lower end earphones. My Earsonics EM32 have a lot of bass. (sometimes too much for me) More than all my other ciems but its almost as clear sounding as my NT6 Pro. The NT6 pro is colder and a bit faster though. 
  It lacks impact, there is not enough bass for me. I mean soundstage depth (depth perception). 
 Mine is acrylic. There are some imperfections on the shells. But great quality is not really important to me. Its just a small bonus.  
They have vents. RTI1, wan Xuan I9 pro and R^2 also have vents.
  I would rate them in this order RTI1 NT6Pro/Em32Rhapsodio R^2Kumitate Lab HybridPro 330V6I9pro
 Thanks The bass is lightning fast and has amazing detail but its not very impactful at all. 
Here is a small review/comparison     Kumitate Lab Hybrid  3 balanced armatures, 2 dynamic drivers with 4 bores.  Cost: 540-550$     Build Quality 10/10   The best I have ever seen. Thick large shell with no bubbles or imperfections.    Bass 8,5/10    Very powerful bass with very good texture. You can clearly hear bass guitar bass lines. Not the fastest bass but it can keep up with almost anything.    Mids 8,5/10   The mids are a little more behind the...
  They sound a bit V-shaped but the mids are not recessed. Powerful bass, highly detailed and the treble is airy and a tiny bit harsh sometimes. Excellent soundstage thats both wide and deep.  
I got them directly from kumitate lab.Two small dynamic drivers for the bass. I will try to write a small review and compare them with my other ciems.