Posts by Metalboy

No but you can reshell them with alot of other companies. I think you can even have them in silicone (custom art) 150€.
Yeah I know . Roxannes (15 ohm) sounds very weird with zx1. Pretty much unlistenable for me.
Ibasso dx90, sony zx1, apex glacier and fiio x3. I plan on getting a new higher end dap very soon. For sound I prefer the Dx90/apex glacier. The sony zx1 only sounds good to me with the SE5 and Em32. Mostly heavy metal/hard rock. Some trance synth music.
Updated with Rhapsodio 10BA and added SE5 scores.    Rhapsodio 10 Driver 10 balanced armatures/5-Way   Build Quality 85/100   Some imperfections like bubbles but overall great build quality.    Bass 97/100   Very fast, highly detailed. Can keep up with anything. Its boosted a little bit above neutral but overall this is a very neutral ciem. The bass is very similar to NT6 pros bass but a little less impact-full subbass and a tiny bit more midbass.   Mids...
I´am selling my Earsonics EM32. Price includes shipping to anywhere. Open for trade for a high end dap. 
Here is my review of the Rhapsodio 10 Pros: Extreme clarity, imaging yet very musical sounding. Cons: Lack of accessories This is a small review of the 10 driver Rhapsodio ciem. Rhapsodio 10 Driver 10 balanced armatures/5-Way Build Quality 85/100 Some imperfections like bubbles but overall great build quality. Bass 97/100 Very fast, highly detailed. Can keep up with anything. Its boosted a little bit above neutral but overall this is a very neutral ciem. The bass is...
I don't have the v6 any more but they destroy them in everything. The cable was included.
I have had Rhapsodios 10 driver ciem for a while now and they are amazing. They have a amazing clear neutral smooth sound. Will write a short review soon.
Same here. Sibilant free for me too.
  Great review as always.