Posts by zhouf

pm'd
Thanks guys! I do enjoy these.   I actually thought this conversation was taking place in the Appreciation thread. But thanks for the comments :)
They're fun, clean, and warm. Not overly bassy -- I personally dislike bassy sound sigs. These were warm, with accurate treble and good low-end presence.
Yeah, they are :). They sound good too. Just a different sound signature from my Mad Dog's
Bought at StereoExchange in NY for $436 including tax. Will provide proof of purchase.   Manufactured by Master and Dynamic, a new player to the game! They're pretty fun and beautifully designed. Lead-time on M&D headphones is currently 2 weeks.    Price includes shipping in the US. 
I swung by StereoExchange and picked up a pair of the MH40's today. They look really nice, and they're packed pretty nicely too. I'll try to post pics later today.   These definitely sound different than they did when they were hooked up to an ALO tube amp. They're tuned to be warmer in the midrange. I'm powering these cans through my 13" MBP, and they The only other headphones I can compare to right now are the MadDogs, which I have on hand. They're less neutral...
Up for sale is my iPad 2 -- I don't use it often so I'm trying to clear it out of my inventory.   Comes with a case and the magnetized orange cover pictured. Feel free to reach out with questions.
Up for sale is my iPad 2 -- I don't use it often so I'm trying to clear it out of my inventory. Comes with a case and the magnetized orange cover pictured. Feel free to reach out with questions.
Still available guys. I'm surprised this is taking so long to sell...
Still available. bump.