Posts by Nawawa

Yes, it has a shorter cable. Supposedly, controlled deeper bass and slightly better clarity. I have heard the normal ones but not in depth to comment.  
I've had the re0 not re-zeros. They broke within a month and i couldnt be bothered to pay for shipping to ship them back. Really bad build quality. Bad experience for me especially for the price. 8320 are amazing for the price as the philips struggle to handle complicated tracks from metal songs while 8320 are able to compete iems from a higher price range.
what? why are they discontinued? try your local store, most probably they still have them at a reasonable price.
I have to add the build quality is pretty good. The metal housing and the metal output gold-plated jack impressed me. 
Anybody comparing these with Philips 3590 and Awei ES800M? I've got all 3 with me here. Will come back with results and post my views if anybody wants. :)
I'm surprised nobody else pick these up. No hype at all? They're pretty good for $8. Btw, they sound good for metal and rock. Kinda V-shaped. At first the sound wonky, but after 2hrs of burn-in, they're slightly better. Nobody else has these? I'm surprised with all these budget-fi equipment. (Philips 3590/Monoprice 8320), they can't compete with above $50 stuff but hell they cost only a fraction.
I got it a long time ago. Check out any neighbourhood/mall hardware stores or even Ntuc. I got a smaller one for guitar picks as well.
  IEMs Shure SE215 LTD 2 x Koss KSC75 Brainwavz M5 Brainwavz M2 Monoprice 8320  Philips SHE3590             DAPs 2 x Sansa Clip + iPod Touch 2     BEST PORTABLE COMBINATION   Under $200 Shure 215 and Sansa Clip+ Under $100 Brainwavz M2 and Sansa Clip+
I don't post much but i hope this will help some of you guys having fitting problems from the big housing and lack of bass.   Tip: Use RE0 double flange tips. Can be bought from head-direct website. These will bring the housing further out, therefore it will not sit in your ear but slightly further out.       Alternatively, just buy Philips SHE3590. Easily available, cheap, comfortable and with more bass. Not as detailed as the Monoprice 8320 but every...
  IEMs Shure SE215 LTD 2 x Koss KSC75 Brainwavz M5 Brainwavz M2 Monoprice 8320  Philips SHE3590             DAPs 2 x Sansa Clip + iPod Touch 2     BEST PORTABLE COMBINATION   Under $200 Shure 215 and Sansa Clip+ Under $100 Brainwavz M2 and Sansa Clip+