Posts by tonyjin

Looking to purchase an Audeze LCD travel case for my TH900s.   I know there's a generic Pelican case but I'd like one that's properly cut out, thanks!
Sold!
Sold to cute!
Lightly used Lawton Audio angle pads, $70 shipped.
Selling my Audeze LCD-2 r2 pre-Fazor with a Black Q Silk Cable terminated in a 1/8" plug with Pelican travel case.   I'm the original owner. Condition is 8/10, there is some wear on the headband near the metal posts where it has rubbed against the leather.   You can read about the cable here: http://theaudioguild.com/q-cables/ and I believe they're 2.0m long, they're super light and flexible and make the LCD-2 lighter to wear. Cable is worth $250-300. Also includes the...
Selling my Fostex TH-600 closed headphones. Would ideally like to trade these + $$ for a pair of Fostex TH-900.   Condition is 8/10, headphone earcups have a couple very minor scuffs and headband has some wear. Comes with original box.   Asking for $450 + shipping.   The headphones currently have D5000 earpads on but I've included pictures of the regular earpads. (I'll swap them off when sold).
pm'd
Selling my like new Fostex TH600 acquired from Head-Fi member Greed in July 2013.   Only used gingerly at work, includes Paypal & Shipping.
 Thanks!
 Hmm only really interested in swapping them both for a LCD-XC, but I'd entertain offers on them both together.