Posts by tonyjin

pm'd
Selling my like new Fostex TH600 acquired from Head-Fi member Greed in July 2013.   Only used gingerly at work, includes Paypal & Shipping.
 Thanks!
 Hmm only really interested in swapping them both for a LCD-XC, but I'd entertain offers on them both together.
PM'd
I'm contemplating trading my Audeze LCD-2 r2 (with the newer driver but old style connector from the initial LCD-2 batches) and Fostex TH600 for a pair of Audeze LCD-XCs. I'm the original owner of the LCD-2ss and bought them new and am the second owner of the TH600s. Both are in excellent condition with the exception of some wear on the edges LCD-2 leather headband where the metal rod has rubbed up against it.   I love both pair of headphones but the TH600 doesn't quite...
Selling my excellent condition balck ALO Pan Am DAC/Amp, shipping & Paypal to the USA included.   Includes original packaging, tubes, amp, and power cable.   Comes with Russian & stock tubes.   Willing to trade & add a bit of cash for a CEntrance DACMini CX too!
Selling my excellent condition balck ALO Pan Am DAC/Amp, shipping & Paypal to the USA included.   Includes original packaging, tubes, amp, and power cable.   Comes with Russian & stock tubes.   Willing to trade & add a bit of cash for a CEntrance DACMini CX too!
 Nowhere in my post said I'd drop them TO $50. I said I'd DROP the price $50, which means $350 original price -> $300, which I've also clearly explained in the parent post.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/704309/for-sale-earsonics-sm64v2