Posts by dragoonv

Good to know that it happens to others as well, that means mine is not faulty....or maybe ours are...
Well, i am in the work office....hmmm...this is actually the second time it happened to me
My ear just got electric shocked by my M100. I was listening to music and then heard a buzz sound from the left driver and there was a little electric shock on my left ear. This may be related to the hissing sound i talked about. Anyone had this issue?
I think it is from the foam in the XL pad. Hmmm...
Has anyone experienced some kind of hissing sound when they move their head with the M100. I have two pairs and it happens occasionaly with both of them but I am not sure where it is coming from.
I just wish it had more clamp force..
why is M100 not in this review?
If you are used to the clamping force of the DT1350, you will find the M500 very loose. Regarding to the pivot durability, I found if you rotate it alot. It tends to get loose quite easily. I just dont ever rotate mine. I've been using my DT1350 for about 3 years now. Still like day 1.
Owning M100, M500 and DT1350. I have to say, they works well with each other. Depending on the mood and music genre you are listening to, you cant really go wrong with any of them.
Have anyone tried the M500 setting on accudio? What do you think of it?