or Connect

Posts by dragoonv

Not really, I got a pair of shadows and I got exactly the same thing happened to me, cracked around the same place, but I was changing to XL pad, while my matte black was ok when I changed to XL pad. I pretty much just glued the cracked pieces back on.
I've just managed to fix my screw problem. The screw is a Torx T5 if anyone has the same problem
If anyone read my posts about the random static shock I got from my M100s and also unusal hissing noise now and then when listening to music. I think I found the reason behind them. I think it is when I am listening off my Iphone 5, and I get the static shock and hiss when the phone is charging through the computer.
The shadows gets fingerprints on it pretty easily since its gonna the reflective plastic shell. I couldnt choose between the two so I bought both....
I've got few, but I am not in Europe.
Its not normal screw tho. I had a search online. I bidding my chance on TORX screws
One of the hinge of my M500 is getting a bit loose, I rotated the ear piece so I can see the screws. They look like those tiny hexagonal screws, I have no idea where I can get the screw driver for those. Anyone ran into the same problem?
For an international order, they charge a lot fees...ID verification fees??
Any specials on for mometums?
Good to know that it happens to others as well, that means mine is not faulty....or maybe ours are...