Posts by dragoonv

The long wait time is pulling me off from getting the custom roxannes such a shame.
Does that mean, I can good with my universal then? Any ideas on the two different universals?
Another question about the UF, I was googling about the UF and custom. Come across two types of UF. Are there any differences between the two?   http://ameblo.jp/e-earphone/entry-11836811161.html http://www.vnheadphones.com/shop/jhaudio-roxanne-uf
I am starting to appreciate my roxanne, just a question for those who have tried both universal and custom, are there much difference between the two? in terms of sound, of cos its gonna be more comfortable with the custom but in terms of the sound, is there a lot of difference?
For some reason my roxanne sounding much better and preferrable after one month of listening. I dont think brain burn in is not the case because before when I switch from roxanne to SE846, I immediately enjoyed the sound of SE846. Today, I switched between them, I actually preferred the roxanne for some reason. I still thinking if I should sell my roxanne and get JH13 or not, as someone has already point it out with the roxanne you get universal whereas the JH13 is like...
what do you mean best of both?
Going away from the customer service aspect, anyone had experience with JH 13 or 16 and compared with Roxanne? Does Roxanne worth its price?
With the HD650, it needs a good amp to make it shine, but to be honest if you are not that picky, you can go with what you've got. I cannot really comment on what is the best music to listen it with, but personally I like acoustic music on it. 
After stacking them long enough in the storage, I have decided to clear out some of my headphones out.   1. Sennheiser HD650 (silver driver) - $300 USD or $350 NZD   Condition: The headphone is in a 10/10 condition. The pads are still very new. I haven't got the original case, but still have the original adapter.   2. Beyerdynamic DT990 (Custom) - $300 USD or $350 NZD   Condition: 8/10. The pads are little worn out, what I mean is they have lost some of its...
I will try that on mine as well. I have to say the instrument sepearation is better on my roxanne than se846