Posts by dragoonv

so the first 10000 units were test units? :D   damn....i thought mine was the early batch...close enough tho.    I am deciding on the HP50 and T51p. I just don't like the squarey headband of the HP50. 
How you finding your roxanne? urs UF or Custom?
I have only had a brief listen at bic camera when I was in Japan. I just thought I will get them to compare. I do like the aluminium earcup on the T51P You should get the DT1350 especially the price dropped so much compare to when I initially got mine. My SN is 11XXX which is the very early batch
listening to Titanium, David Guetta version....damnnnnn....loving it.
Just like some of the people on this thread. I am currently listening to my DT1350 after keeping them in the drawer for a few good months (cos I got the roxanne and SE846). Damn...they still very enjoyable to listen to...Still waiting on my T51p....
 I would say they are quite different in their own way, depending on what your preference is. Both look good to me (appearance wise) M500 probably a more luxury feel (matches macbook pro), but if you are going to be moving around, it is some what loose on the head, but if you are just sitting down and not moving your head too much, it is very comfy.  Whereas the clamping force of the DT1350 can be too much for some people, but I got used to mine and also it tends to loosen...
I am sure I saw it somewhere. I think it was along the line that the CF will absorb the vibration of the drivers or something along the line. Tempting to get one and sell my universal RX and SE846 and get a custom, I need to get a ear canal impression first then. 
I have had my DT1350 for agesssss, they are still intact, actually perfect condition but i am not sure if T51p's hinges are the same as the DT1350. I am still waiting for my DT1350 to arrive. I pretty much have ended my portable journey by getting the JH Audio Roxanne universal (maybe get the custom fit later), it is the first pair IEM that I've only that has the same traits as a headphone, the wide soundstage, maybe not the depth, but to me it is good enough.    I have...
Doesn't affect the sound? I remember seeing a post up saying it does affect the sound tho. I cannot remember what number was the post tho.    I have to admit it does look damn sexy, the CF...drool
but i thought the full CF shell was one of the selling point for the roxanne?