Posts by dragoonv

Do you want to buy mine off me now. If you like my selection of wood and earpads, because I rather spend more and buy other headphones now instead of waiting...    
:/
Yes! I am not the first person this time to be a bit impatient :D but yea, would like an update as well....
am i the only one who is getting impatient?? maybe i should read the bible more....
Well, it has been five months already. I guess that why we are a bit less patient. I wanted to pull out but Gary said he already finished my headphone about few month back. I would have used the money to get a T1 instead.    
I was about to ask as well.    
Skylabs t1...Only if you would ship out US :P
Thank God you are OK! Literally, I was quite worried about you!    
The point to start this thread is that I see so many people are still asking whether Beats is that bad and so forth, including bunch of my friends. Some of them want it because of the looks, some of them are there because of the celebrity endorsement, and some just think the "cool" people should have one. I succesfully convinced one of my friends to buy M80 instead of Beats. (Saved a soul )   I know the AE and noise canceling Bose doesnt sound too bad but it is...
Nope... :(