Posts by dragoonv

As you can see, one is matte black and the other is shadow. Both have the cracks around the same place. I got the shadows first, the crack appeared about few weeks after i got it, maybe a month. I got the matte black after, just discovered the crack yesterday. I had both for a while now, maybe over 6 month. The crack on the shadow is much bigger which I had to use superglue to prevent it peeling off. I haven't tried to change the plates. Sad face....
The M100 do feel solid in hand. I have two pairs, and recently I discover that BOTH pairs got cracks on the side of the earcup, on one of the corners of the hexagonal earcup. They happened to be almost at the same spot, pretty amazing, I always wear them in office, leaving them on desk, and putting them back in their case at the end of the day...it annoys me now knowing that there are cracks on my m100..
Hows the isolation of the XS? I guess it is smaller in size so should be more portable, hope its got better isolation
For those who have auditioned the headphones. How does Mikros compare to DT1350 or the M500? I would say M100 because I have it, but I am sure they are miles different.
 If you gonna be moving around a lot with the headphone on, I suggest you M100, the M500 just feel a bit loose on my head. I only use it when I am in the office.
 I totally agree but the headphone does feel durable in hand. It is just not as scratch resistance compare to HD25. If you drop it, you are definitely gonna break it somewhere. Compare to my M500, yes, the M100 is more durable, but compare to my DT1350...pretty much the same...
 Not really, I got a pair of shadows and I got exactly the same thing happened to me, cracked around the same place, but I was changing to XL pad, while my matte black was ok when I changed to XL pad. I pretty much just glued the cracked pieces back on.
I've just managed to fix my screw problem. The screw is a Torx T5 if anyone has the same problem
If anyone read my posts about the random static shock I got from my M100s and also unusal hissing noise now and then when listening to music. I think I found the reason behind them. I think it is when I am listening off my Iphone 5, and I get the static shock and hiss when the phone is charging through the computer.
The shadows gets fingerprints on it pretty easily since its gonna the reflective plastic shell. I couldnt choose between the two so I bought both....