or Connect

Posts by dragoonv

yap, I would agree. M500 is a bit too loose on my head to be "portable". I even had some difficulty reading notes with it....tried the bending headphone trick but over time it still became a bit too loose.
Its weird, I tried a set of Layla at a shop and thinking it would best my rox uni by miles. The thing is that I couldn't tell huge difference between them. I told the guy at the shop my impression and he said another of his customer had the same impression and that guy actually went for Angie because she had a much more different characteristic to the rox.   I bought my rox in Japan and at the same time I also bought the se846 since I got duty free rebate on those. I...
where did you get your spinfit tips
i got my rox around July...then i started getting into photography...never have much impulse in buying headphones anymore :( sad days for my ears
Del
Do anyone think JH will do a black Friday sale again this year?
what else counts as siren series tho
I do feel the rox tends to sound a bit better when playing with high volume, which I don't really prefer...
My friend tried my uni rox and said it was bright...I told him he probably didn't have a good seal which he put it on again but with deeper insertion, he said the rox is sweeettt
its interesting how a graph was posted up and everyone start chatting away....