Posts by wesleysneijder

For sale a Beyer T1 (first generation). Dec. 2015, first owner, perfect conditions, original box and manuals. Will ship to EU (at cost). PayPal and bank transfer accepted.
For sale a Beyer T1 (first generation). Dec. 2015, first owner, perfect conditions, original box and manuals. Will ship to EU (at cost). PayPal and bank transfer accepted.
For sale a Linn KRDS/0. November 2011 (second owner). Perfect conditions. Original box and a pair of Linn Silver RCA included. Price: € 1,700. Ship to EU (at cost). Bank transfer and PayPal (add fee) accepted. Regards M.
For sale Ultrasone Signature DJ, second owner, functionally and cosmetically perfect, original bag/box, manuals, cables, 3.5 adapter. Ship to Europe (at cost). Payment method: (sepa) bank transfer; PayPal (fees to be added). Contacts via e-mail: matteo.renesto@yahoo.it I consider a trade-in for Fostex TH-610 and Audioquest Dragonfly Red.
For sale a "reference" Grado HP1000 (HP2), with Joseph Grado Singature Ultra-Wide Bandwidth Reference Cable, bought from maxfazer in mid 2011. No letters. No original box. Very good conditions (a small scratch on the right cable, close to the driver). Leather headband and pads replaced in 2012, supplied by Joseph Grado. Ship to Europe (at cost). Payment method: (sepa) bank transfer; PayPal (fees to be added). Contacts via e-mail: matteo.renesto@yahoo.it I consider a...
For sale a Rudistor Chroma Md2 (mk I), first owner, perfect conditions, original bag. Ship to Europe (at cost). Payment method: (sepa) bank transfer; PayPal (fees to be added). Contacts via e-mail: matteo.renesto@yahoo.it I consider a trade-in for Fostex TH-610 and Audioquest Dragonfly Red.
2 open (Grado HP2 and Rudistor Chroma MD2) 1 semi open (Beyer T1 1st gen)   Looking for a top closed back   M.
Hi   I'm looking for a top dynamic closed headphone with a budget up to € 1,500, for complete my collection.   In the last few months, I did some researches (AKG K872, Ultrasone Signature DJ, Fostex TH-610 / TH-900), but I'm still doubtful.   Headphones amplifier is E.A.R. HP4, with stock tubes (ending to the beginning, after a couple of years rolling tubes).   Currently, I own these other (open or semi-open) cans: Beyer T1 (1st gen.), Grado HP2, Rudistor Chroma...
For sale Hifi-Man HE-500 in immaculate conditions, 3yo, manual, original box, accessories, balanced cable, unbalanced cable.   The item is ubicated in Milan, Italy. Payment method: bank transfer, PayPal (adding fee) Ship to: EU only (at cost) Regards Matteo
For sale an entry level Nitty Gritty Basic (manual rotation and vacuum), now discontinued, first owner, bought in late 2009 from PlayStereo, perfect conditions, original box and receipt included.   Pure2 or Purenzyme + fluids can be purchased on amazon.uk.   Payment method accepted: bank transfer, PayPal   Shipping preferences: EU   Shipping costs and PayPal excluded   No swap / exchanges   I'm in Milan, Italy