or Connect

Posts by jasonb

I know you can hook external drives to the phone, but i dont know if you can stream from it or if you have to transfer the files first.
Not sure if its really a hardware issue or a software issue. A google search shows that a lot of android devices have this issue, not just LG. Mine did this from day one, but it hasnt gotten worse.
Still loving my V10 after 2 months of owning it and using it with headphones every single day so far since I got it. It sounds great with every headphone and IEM I have and has more than enough power for them all.
Yea, that definitely didnt come on my Verizon V10.
I dont remember, i did this years ago. Any craft store should have it in various colors. It was very cheap too, maybe a couple bucks.
If i cared more, i could have made it look a bit better and more seamless, but it works, and looks decent.
The only browser that came loaded on mine was Chrome which doesnt normally work with the hifi DAC. Is there another browser besides chrome on yours?
Why replace the headband? If it is still in good condition just chop the bumps off and stick a piece of adhesive backed felt over where the bumps have been cut off. Cutting the bumps off with a razor knife is actually very very easy.
Using the chrome browser without the "hifi everywhere" app installed the hifi DAC and amp would not have actually been enabled.
OTG should work, havent tested myself. Tidal has always worked eith the hifi dac. Spotify and pretty much all other music apps can work now as well, there is an app on the market that tricks the hifi dac into coming on with all music apps as far as i know.