or Connect

Posts by jasonb

I'm doing some listening right now, testing to see the battery drain from Poweramp Alpha. It went from 63% to 24% during the course of listening to one album last night. Maybe it was a fluke or maybe something else was draining it. I just put a fresh 100% charged battery in, which also of course means the phone was just started up. Poweramp Alpha and the DAC anytime app are the only two apps I started on this fresh boot. I realize other apps will start on their own, but...
So, it seems that poweramp alpha drains the battery a lot quicker than the stock music app. or Tidal. Ill test more tonight or tomorrow, but this seems to be the case.
I doubt it. The E11 should have more power, but it doesn't seem like you need it.
I've been using Neutron for years. Had in on my Galaxy S4 and M9. I may end up trying it on my V10 here eventually too i guess. I've been happy with the stock lg music app, then tonight decided to try the new Poweramp. I've purchased both.
Just downloaded the latest build of poweramp alpha. It does seem to sound better than the lg app, i cant describe how, but it just seems to sound cleaner and clearer.
Something is wrong here. With the ESS chips actually enabled the sound will be better than any Android phone you listed, and should still sound better and have more power than any iPhone as well. Willing to bet you weren't actually using the ESS chips during your testing.
Burn in on them will take a lil bit. When you arent using them plug them into an old ipod or something and let them play for a few hours a day if you want to speed it up.I havent heard other newer versions, but my old bass modded Q701 sounds really good with my V10. It is definitely a great match.Also in my opinion the AKG's do better at a lower volume. Maybe try listening to them at a little bit lower of a volume than what you are used to. Since they are so revealing, i...
How loudly do you like to listen?The intro(first 2 minutes or so) to the Opeth song Blackwater Park measures about 75db average at 35 out of 75. At 50 out of 75 the volume with the same section of the same song increases to about 85db or so average which to me is just to loud. This is a flac rip direct from the original cd played through the stock LG music player app.When i was younger i liked louder music, but now days i really dont. Even just going out to a bar to see a...
Ive had mine since october 30th without a case the whole time and it still looks exactly like it did right out of the box. I do have a tempered glass screen protector on it though.
There is an app on google play you can download for free that enables the hifi chips for all apps. So spotify will work