or Connect

Posts by jasonb

The V10 has ESS Sabre chips in it, so they worked with them i guess. I forget the models of the chips though...
Interesting... hopefully it sounds just as good as the V10.
I have "Mirror" and "Jumping the Creek", which are both ECM albums. It's good stuff.  I'm listening to this right now:
I haven't posted in here in a while. I'm listening to this on Tidal for the 3rd time now and I think this is a pretty sick album.  
Exactly. A little Google searching shows that its happening across multiple brands. Lg, Motorola, one plus one, and others too... maybe marshmallow will fix it. Even if they just added an option to disable this in a setting somehow id be fine. I don't ever actually use a headset, just headphones or an aux device.
I've been getting it off and on since the beginning.
Anyone figured out how to stop the Google voice search thing from popping up when plugging in headphones sometimes?
I've had my HM5 for well over a year now and have had no issues. I baby them, just like everything else I own though. I bring them to work most days to listen to on my lunch break. 
Nope, not at all. I absolutely hate congestion. It is the one biggest thing I can't stand about a lot of headphones I've tried. It's the biggest reason that I'm really not a fan of most IEM's. Congested sounding headphones really really bug me. I didn't not experience it at all when I originally did the bass mod. If I noticed this I would have instantly switched them back.    I feel it did add a tiny bit of depth which the Q701 needed. The bass mod added a bit of bass...