or Connect

Posts by jasonb

I'm in. Will compliment my Q701.
Some headphones and IEM's will definitely benefit from the higher power modes, but not all.    Here are some notes of my V10 with the various headphones/IEM's I own. Results should be similar with the V20.   AKG Q701: Being 62 ohms the V10 (and V20) will switch into the high impedance (highest power) mode. The V10 and Q701 is a very very excellent pairing. I use this pairing at between 30 to 40 out of 75. So that's only 40 to 53%.    Brainwavz HM5: Being 64 ohms, the...
I'm chatting with a guy on Facebook in an audiophile group page who says the V10 has higher output than the V20. He said his HD598 were just as loud at 65 out of 75 on the V10 as the V20 maxed out at 75. Interesting, if anything I thought the V20 would have had the higher output.
If you're taking a picture of a moving object then you need to use as fast of a shutter speed as possible.
I'm not sure what could be wrong. I don't have the V20, just the V10 which I've always had great experience with taking pictures. Like this one last night.Full auto mode as well, didn't change a thing.
I just don't like the idea that with all these other phones youre paying hundreds, sometimes close to a thousand for a phone that will eventually become a paperweight once the battery wears out. I don't ever want a phone with a battery sealed in. If you're trading in a phone every year I guess it doesn't matter, but I usually keep my phones for 2 plus years, maybe more.
Yea, but compared to the iPhones or the Pixel phones that don't have an sd card slot.
You forgot about the micro SD card slot.
The iPhone 7 Plus does. The extra camera in the V20 is a wide angle lens at a lower megapixel.
Also not as durable as the V10 either. It bends pretty badly, and the camera "glass" is very fragile. I'm honestly sick of seeing phones with a camera hump, it's especially annoying to those like me that don't like to put cases on their phones.    V20 durability test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBlUL-7Dl4U   V10 test done by the same person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn8BwCx3l3k