Posts by jasonb

Not sure I'm going to bother, at least not yet. Too much of an inconvenience right now.
Good to know.
is the nano SIM card going to fit into pretty much any phone?
So I went through the whole warranty procedure online. I guess it's covered, but they want me to ship my phone in to them. I don't have a backup phone and can't be without a phone for weeks. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do then.
There as AM burned into the too right corner, and a Facebook notification icon burned into the top left. There was an arrow and a magnifying glass burned in from the Facebook app, and the soft touch buttons on the bottom. All were clearly visible when they shouldn't have been. On a grey image they were very clear. I'm just wondering if this is going to continue, and continue to get worse.
I ran one last night for a half hour and it did help. This has never happened before. Is it going to continue to happen and get worse.
I ran one last night for a half hour and it did help. This has never happened before. Is it going to continue to happen and get worse.
Anyone else start noticing image retention, aka, burn in, on their V10? Just started noticing it last night. I can live with it the way it is right now, but if it's something that will continue to get worse then I'm not gonna be happy
It's loud with the right headphones, or should I say most headphones. It has two different gains that switch automatically based on the headphone jack sensing their impedance. There will be some headphones that won't get the power they deserve. This would be low impedance (under 50ohms) but hard to drive. There is a trick using a headphone extension cable that can trick the phone into what's called "aux" mode, that has more gain than normal mode, but not quite as much as...
A 30DB difference is quite a lot between the bass (80hz and lower) and the top end (the 10k area). Being used to neutral(ish) headphones and IEM's these just sound bad.