or Connect

Posts by jasonb

Sounds good. I may get one in the future.
 I'm not spending that much, isn't the MOJO like 3 times the price? I don't listen that loudly. The headphone jack on my Acer Chromebook R11 has plenty of power to get the Q701 sounding good. I find it hard to believe it wouldn't have more power than my Chromebook's headphone jack. You've heard the Q701 with the Dragonfly red?
I'm interested in the Dragonfly Red, but have 2 questions:   1: Has anybody used one with a Chomebook? I'm assuming it would work, but I'd like confirmation   2: Does it have plenty of power for the AKG Q701?
I know this is an old thread but can anyone confirm that the Dragonfly DAC's do work with Chomebooks?
LG had quite the opportunity with all the issues Samsung is having with the Note 7. LG definitely could have used it to their advantage if they could have released the phone a few weeks earlier. A good percentage of the people returning their Note 7 could have instead left with a V20.
Subscribed
That's what I was hoping to hear. Hopefully I agree when I get a chance to hear mine. I love my RE-Zero, but I don't like the fact that they are irreplaceable. They still work perfectly, but I just worry that one day they wont. If these sound 98% the same, then I'll be very happy to have found a replacement. If I like them as much as my Zero, then if they do another drop, then I'll probably order another backup pair.Also, being that they are 64ohm, it will trigger the high...
 How does it compare to the RE-Zero?
Are you familiar with the old Re-Zero? If so, how do they compare?Mine arrived at the house that's 700 miles away that I'll be moving to next week. So it'll be a little over a week until I get to hear them. I never got an email with a tracking number by the way.
The V10 sounds crazy good with the old Hifi-Man Re-zero IEM's. Not a lot of bass, since they are still an Re-zero, but it's there and it's clean and tight. Mid range is magical, and the highs are very clear and detailed. This is with the "normal audio device" gain level, but with hifi enabled of course. Separation and imaging is also very nice.