Posts by Icy56

I'm not the same person but I have a nexus 5 and the buttons are working perfectly for me. I love being able to control the volume. My only gripe is that 3 button clicks don't go to the last track for the stock music app.
I'm really starting to question the legitimacy of ibuygou. I know a lot of you guys have used that website but its been over 2 months now and I have yet to get my order. I know Chinese new year and all but I ordered my piston 2.0 a month before that and they haven't replied to any of my emails. Thankfully it was only $20 but i'm never trusting my money to a company like that without some type of buyer's protection ever again. This is getting incredibly frustrating...
I wonder when can we order the new pads. Luckily my m50's already have a detachable cable , all I need are the new pads. I wonder if they affect the sound sig?
    How is the change in SQ though in terms of bass and such? is it as drastic as the Shure's? and is the fit pretty much just like the m50 pads? My pads are starting to crack so I need a replacement pretty soon
What I did was peel off the fabric coating. It got extremely messed up after using these to work out. I plan on maybe picking up a while air of these so that I get a normal cable or going back the the philips she3580 because those were actually perfect for working out.
For those of you monoprice fans who have android phones, I really recommend checking this out! It's an IRS correction filter created by JoeOBloggs and it improves the sound of these even more! What it does is adjust the fr of the iems and brings them closer to a reference-grade sound. I love these gems even more now! Heres a link to it if anyone's interested. He has lots of other iems and headphones on there as...
I think installing it is pretty easy. I just think getting things to work like the irs filters and knowing if it is enabled or not thats confusing...
What about the V-Moda m80? Joker seemed to really like them especially for the mids. He gave the M80 a higher score than the m50 in his headphone review thread.
I just got my package from atomiknOOb and boy do I feel like a little kid at Christmas haha!  So far i'm loving these little bad boys! They have slight V/U-Shaped sound to them but they still play pretty well with different genres of music. The build quality is quite nice and even though the cord is fairly thin, they have a nice feel to them and have little to no microphonics at all. Great IEMs for how much they go for up in Canada. I'm really impressed and I definitely...
  Yeah at least for me I saw a good difference with voodoo sound. I love using my phone as my main media player. You might want to install a custom rom that already supports voodoo sound since it's a faster process. I find custom roms to run better than stock anyways so in the end I definitely think it's worth it! Just remember to back up all of your data first.   Check this thread out if you haven't seen it yet. It talks about the SGS and the Wolfon Chip with...