Posts by guchiguh

Long Time sleeper, looking to get new IEMs. Listening to: Electronica,Trance,Dance,House,Classical,RnB,lots others using various sources. I don't consider myself an audiophile, but I do would like something awesome for my taste of music! Was looking at Triple.Fi ? Good enough for me? Price is no concern! THanks!!
I remember when I was on the forums a while back...maybe half a year....everyone was so fond of Drew. Now its the opposite? I will take appropiate actions, thanks a lot guys and, no, I am not a troll. I am just a long-time-no-poster. Cheerz
Has anyone heard of Drew? I've been sending him quite a few of emails but I never received any replies what so ever. I still haven't received my amp from last year and I was wondering what was going on and to ask for my money back. It might sound unbelievable, but I have received 2 packages from Taiwan without any problems, but somehow drew's package never arrives althought it was send out (as he says) Any ideas/help? I need to call up the credit card company...
Bugger!! Sorry fellas, haven't been on head-fi.org for a while! Was working throughout the holidays as well! Bum bum! Hope you dudes had a good one.
Currently just 4 things My laptop headphone out SOny MZ-R900 Mini disc JVC MD MX S 6MDR Hi-Fi Acer 128Mp3 player stick thingy
Hi guys I am thinking of upgrading from the Alessandro MS-1's to MS-2. Will I be regretting this step, or enjoying it? Also a few questions: What materials are the headband made of? Are the metal cups heavy? Cheerz
Hey guys. Made up my mind, I want to buy a Rio Carbon here in Taiwan. The thing is that I can't find it anywhere. Flash based MP3 players are more popular here i suppose. I live in Kaohsiung at the moment, any help from fellow Taiwanese or travellers would be appreciated Oh and is the Rio Carbon a good choice I made? I just need music....not really fussed about anything, but I am getting tired of Minidiscs. Looks great, love the battery live etc. Cheerz fellas
thanks for the replies peoples. Sorry Drew for being so impatient. I just got a bit worried after I send you email and there was no reply. Please take your time and recover well! thanks
Hello dear members I have a big problem. A while ago I have ordered an Amp from http://www.shellbrooklab.com/, but to this date no amp has arrived yet. Drew the owner of the site has sent me another amp after I told him that the first one didn't arrive (after about 1+month). THe second amp also hasn't arrvied. Could it be that the amps are stuck in customs? Or have I been jibbed? Any reply greatly appreciated. Guchi
certainly Drew from shellbrooklab~ for putting up with my endless questions, confusion etc. My first ever online purchase, I am still waiting eagerly for my SMM keep up the good work! edit: gsferrari AHHAHA i love our signature!