Posts by Joe-Siow

Apologies. I decided to withdraw this item from sale. Thanks for the offer nonetheless.
Bump
Bump
 This statement is irrelevant since Fitear is not a U.S. company. All I can advise is getting a pair from ALO/ used or move on to other IEMs. Pointless commenting about it really.
For sale here is a special edition DITA Gold with the Truth cable. This is the 3.5mm version, not 2.5mm balanced one.   Condition is excellent. Full box and accessories included, but the zip on one of the case is spoilt and cannot be zipped. There is one other leather case included. Asking for $600, willing to share shipping equally anywhere. Buyer to foot the 5% Paypal fee.
Chord Mojo for sale. A critically acclaimed DAC that needs no introduction here. It sounds great both as a portable or desktop amp/DAC.   10 month old unit, it is in very good condition, except a very small buff near one of the headphone out (highlighted in one of the photo). With box and a USB cable. Asking for $OLD, willing to share shipping equally anywhere. Buyer to foot the 5% Paypal fee or payment via Gift.
Up for sale is an Oriolus MK 2. This unit is 10 months old and bought direct from Japan and not via Taobao/China, so it comes with the PW Audio #5 copper cable, which sounds very good with the Oriolus.   Condition is impeccable. No buffs nor scratches on the IEM. All eartips are unused, as I prefer my own Ortofon. Asking for $950 $OLD, willing to share shipping equally anywhere. Buyer to foot the 5% Paypal fee.
Sold. Thanks for the interest.
 Nice. I hope u are enjoying the cable. 
 Good luck getting someone who's willing to reshell them. I recall a shop, who shall remain unnamed, once reshelled a TG334 with less than stellar results.