or Connect

Posts by Joe-Siow

Price reduction. Asking for $600 or best offer.
Price reduction. Asking for $200 or best offer.
Price reduction. Asking for $750 or best offer.
 The new 2.2 is excellent. In fact, it captured my attention more than the Plus 5, which I also had the fortune of listening, thanks to the good man Kiats.
 U do realize that both are customs and that Fitear will NEVER reshell it for u even if u manage to get one?
 Can arrange to meet up for coffee
 Yup, very princely prices.   I prefer CK10 over 232. Though the CK10 treble is slightly sparkly, it is still pretty smooth. Though some have commented that the bass is very light, I find that not the case since I have pretty good fit. 232 is slightly thinner sounding compared to CK10, but the replaceable cable is a plus.
 AT in-ears in the past (CK10, 100, 100 Pro) were all quite costly. The new IM range are much more affordable, though more mainstream sounding. The CK10 & 100 were quite polarizing for me; I love the 10 but had no love for 100.
Managed to get an almost brand new pair.     
 Yup. What pleased me more was it was essentially brand new, since the owner only opened to make sure it was working. Loving it.    This pair is ATH-CK10. Discontinued some years ago.  http://www.headfonia.com/back-future-friday-audio-technica-ck10/