or Connect

Posts by Joe-Siow

Sold. Thanks for the interest.
Long shot, but in case anyone is interested in a mint IM03, I'm letting mine go. All 4 pairs of tips untouched.   http://www.head-fi.org/t/813620/audio-technica-ath-im03-triple-ba-driver-iem
Up for sale is a mint ATH-IM03 triple BA IEM.   This set comes with full accessories as shown in the photo. All 4 pairs of ear tips (S,M, L silicone + 1 pair of Comply) are UNUSED, as I prefer my own Ortofon from day 1. Case is starting to peel on the outside, but absolutely perfect inside.   Condition is immaculate. They are either in my ears or in the case, so be assured that they are well kept.       Asking for US$250. Not looking for trades. Please PM to...
AK120 sold
Sold. Thanks for the interest.
 Why not?
My personal favourite is 1.2.7. By far the most neutral.   1.3.7 is quite organic sounding, while 1.4.2 is far too coloured for me. YMMV.
 Pretty sure there's absolutely no way anyone is selling brand new TG334s cheaper than retail prices. Guess your only option is to stake out the used forums, even then, I don't think these will go cheap due to the rarity.
 Should be fine. I usually use a USB adapter to transfer songs though.