Posts by DrTone

No still doesn't work.
 Just tried my USB OTG cable with the Dragonfly.  It doesn't work.
I'm not sure other players will use Kit Kat's direct DSP processing engine for playback. Which would mean much higher battery consumption and possible higher noise floor. I'm sticking with Google Play Music for now. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I have to agree on the noise floor. The Nexus 5 has the lowest of any android phone I've owned. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/10/31/kitkat-feature-spotlight-audio-tunneling-to-dsp-dramatically-reduces-battery-consumption-when-playing-audio/
Is the external speaker as bad as everyone says it is?  I'm in loud environments and need to a bit of volume to hear the ringer and notifications.   Not as concerned about the ear piece speaker, hardly spend any time actually talking on a phone.  LOL
Any have one yet and if so what's your opinion on the Sound Quality?
Hmmm.  I get up at 5AM and when I go to bed 16 hours later I have anywhere from 65-70% battery left.  I use my phone all day light to moderate use.   Are you using a movie player and or music player with NEON optimization?
  You underestimate the size of the Note's battery.
A little late but yes you can set the default action to add to playlist. But long press and hitting play will still wipe a current playing playlist.Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2