Posts by dirkpitt45

Sent you a PM.
Not too sure what exactly I want yet, pretty much open to anything. Preferably around 350USD. Particularly interested in JH13s and UM mages, flexible on price. 
^ I'd like to know if they still offer the micros as well.    Does anyone have any thoughts on the BA3 compared to the Alclair reference? They're the same price, but Alclair is in NA so shipping would be quicker. 
I am the second owner of the DT1350s, purchased from this thread http://www.head-fi.org/t/654337/beyerdynamic-dt-1350. They're in mint condition, no scratches, no nicks, no smoking, no pets. Haven't used them as much as I would've liked to, they sound great.   Looking for around 190CAD I guess, although I haven't been keeping up with prices lately so I'm open to all offers. Paypal only, I'll cover fees, split shipping. Prefer Canada, but if you're international and...
Looking for a new set of closed-back portable headphones. If you've got something along those lines shoot me a pm!    Canada only just to keep shipping simple. Paypal only as well.   Thanks. 
As the title says, looking for a mint set of HD650s. Canada only for now.    Might also be interested in an amp or amp/dac combo if someone's looking to unload a system.   PayPal only. PM me offers.   Thanks
I just got a ducky shine with reds and I love it. Really a pretty big step up from the logitech illuminated I've been using for the past three years. Does anyone know if there's a shortcut to permanently enable the FN key? I know on most laptops there's a combination of ctrl+fn+alt or numlock that enables it but I can't seem to get it to stick with the ducky and win7. Supposed I could always auto-hotkey it, but seems like there should be a way just through the windows...
I've been in the beta for a while now. Wanted to like it, but I just can't seem to get into dota2 at all. Probably 200ish games of DOTA2 played now. I've got about 2k games played on LoL, been playing that since beta as well. LoL is basically my favourite online game so I may be a bit biased. Spent some time with HoN, but stuck with LoL since it was free and haven't looked back.   I just hate the UI in dota2. There's a huge lack of information present on-screen...
  You think, not know. Of course you can never be 100% sure about something, but some things are well within reason. I would encourage you to read up on geothermal heatpumps and the theories behind the inner workings of the Earth since you seem to have interest in both. Geothermal is not just a bore hole and you cannot "take as much as you want". The systems are much more complex and highly diverse in type and style. Also, the heat in the Earth is largely believed to be...
  I agree with the rest of your points mostly, but this one. It doesn't make much sense. Traditional renewable energy sources (wind, tidal, solar) do not remove energy from the "natural weather cycle". You aren't so much extracting energy as you are harnessing it, putting it to work. The wind is going to blow regardless, putting a turbine in it's path isn't going to stop that. Unless you slap down enough turbines to effect the rotation of the earth, or create massive...