Posts by gavinfabl

I have a Samsung Note 3. First impressions of the E18 is that it triggered on my Note 3 a emergency assistance . This sent out several MMS with photos from the front and rear cameras and my gps location with a Google Maps links to 3 people setup. Everyone wondered what was up with my unshaven face and plate of biscuits lol So if you have a Note 3 when you use this turn of emergency assistance in the settings. Other than that this baby rocks. Using sony MDR -1R and...
Let's hope this will be able to be bought in the UK. Seems impossible to buy any digizoid products over here.
Cheers for those recommendations. Both those are £500 though in UK, so too expensive.
Ok, here goes. After several years of trying and owning so many bloody headphones I am getting to a point where I think I know what I like. I owned a bunch of headphones as follows - - jvc ha-fxz200, denon ah-c751s, Sennheiser HD558, 600, 202ii, px200 IIi, sony mdrex91, ath-ad900x, Sennheiser hd415, FA-011, REO, brainwavz b2, beyers dt880 600 ohm and plenty more. I have had all sorts of amps too. But. I've decided I can't be bothered with amps. At home or when out and...
I tried another go with these and it's a no for me. I am sticking with full size over the ears.
Thanks for tip. I just think I need over the ear headphones. I even find in ears uncomfortable. My head is ultra sensitive to clamp forces. Really annoying as these headphones are incredible.
I've had these for one hour, but the clamping is just to excessive for me. Very upset as they sound terrific. As new with box etc, blue coloured Amperiors. These are blue. On Amazon for £259 at the moment. Will upload photo later.
I've had these now for nearly a week. They were on offer at Amazon and Logitech themselves. I have been adding some thoughts on my blog http://gavinsgadgets.wordpress.com/review-links/ and will continue over the next few weeks. I've had loads of headphones and to be honest didn't have a high expectation for these. I'm still uncertain as to my final verdict on these, but they are comfy despite their weight. In fact they are crazy comfy and that is a huge bonus for me and...
Some serious bass in those songs. I was using my iPhone 5S with a flat EQ. They all sounded really good. Last song was nuts on the bass.
There has to be a reason to pay double the cost Question is though is it a) worth it b) necessary - I would love to hear somebody who has both the H1 and H3 and tell me what they think.Right - currently my H1's are plugged into my MacBook Pro listening to my iTunes library instead of my iPhone 5S. I kept thinking the bass on my macbook pro was huge more, then I realised I had the EQ on Bass Booster lol - shows these cans can take more bass if you want it though. Too much...