Posts by gavinfabl

My Oppo PM2 have now had 250 hours burn in. These really really need burn in. The difference is vast. Anyway. These are so wow. More soon.
Sold to a good home
I am selling my Sennheiser HD239 headphones – Only the headphones included as I no longer have the packaging that came with these. I bought these on Amazon Dec 2013, and bought them only to use to record my monthly podcast. Asking £35 plus postage.
I am selling my V-Moda Crossfade M100 – Including the box, and all the cables included as new, V-Moda XL pads which are fitted instead of the standard size, a v-moda wired cable (this is a cable without any extra connectors on) (this is on top of the included cables_ which have several options including music controls on one, and the hard travel case. These headphones cost £250. The cable and XL pads I bought from V-Moda cost £30. Photos enclosed shows everything. ...
I am selling my Sennheiser HD518 headphones with the upgraded cable by Fiio, the Fiio RC-HD1. Amazon sell these for £110, now on sale at £76. The Fiio RC-HD1 upgrade cable for the HD518 costs usually £60, but on sale on Amazon at £33.90. I am asking £55 plus postage. These are only 3 months old and bought from Amazon, so if required I could forward a copy of the receipt. Obviously, comes with the original box, headphones, original cable / adapter and Fiio RC-HD1.
Just received AKG K702 headphones to test with the Oppo ha - 2 and its a lovely partnership. Well matched sonically. Really like the k702 alot. Going to sell my v-moda crossfade m100, and sennheiser HD518.
I am going to release part 2 of my Oppo HA-2 tomorrow. I have been listening to the free tracks as part of the Oppo/David Elias promotion which are DSD recordings. I will update generally on how I'm now finding the Oppo HA-2 a week or so later.
My ears and written notes from first test. Subjective I know but I trust my ears ☺
Following my review on my blog gavinsgadgets dot com, I now have used the HA-2 for coming up to 100 hours. So has anything changed. Yes marginally. But I will pen my part 2 thoughts at the weekend by listening to the exact same tracks and seeing what I think might have improved... If anyone has any questions, please ask on here, or if there is anything I you want me to add into the review let me know. I already have a couple of requests btw.... You can find the review by...
Thanks for your comments. I am glad you liked my review.