Posts by Orangecrush

Anyone figured out to use the apple remote with D2? The Sony is so clunky!
With CD quality, my Audiophilleo 2 + Purepower it is a noticeable improvement, but not huge. On Hi-Rez it is huge. Night and day difference. I also have a Aqvox, but I hear no improvement with the SBT+EDO. I think the Anedio D2 galvanic isolation does it is supposed do and very well.
The Audiophilleo really blossoms after 200 hours. Listen to it straight for a week or two and then try removing it. For me it was night and day. Mine will never leave my system. Also have PurePower.
I posted this on the Audiophilleo thread as well: Ok, I have well over 100 hours on the the Audiophilleo 2 + PurePower. I am feeding it with a SBT + EDO into an Anedio D2 Dac which is feeding my beloved Decware Torii MKIII and Zu Soul Superfly's. I won't repeat everything said by Currawong and others on this excellent thread, but suffice to say, it is all true. It removes that last bit of glare, smoother and more organic presentation, wider and deeper soundstage, more 3...
Ok, I have well over 100 hours on the the Audiophilleo 2 + PurePower. I am feeding it with a SBT + EDO into an Anedio D2 Dac which is feeding my beloved Decware Torii MKIII and Zu Soul Superfly's. I won't repeat everything said by Currawong and others on this excellent thread, but suffice to say, it is all true. It removes that last bit of glare, smoother and more organic presentation, wider and deeper soundstage, more 3 dimensional, tighter bass, more defined imaging and...
I don't want to derail this thread, but in case it might be helpful, the Audiophilleo and PurePower battery module work flawlessly with the SBT + EDO. The battery charging kicks in about 30 minutes after the SBT stops playing music, so I assume a timer used. 
Listening to the Audiophilleo and Purepower with the Anedio D2 and SBT with EDO. Works flawlessly. Will report more after 100 hours of burn in, but there is a significant improvement, especially with high rez files. Has anybody ever compared the Aqvox with the Vaunix? Also, how long is the jumper cable that comes with the Vaunix?
Thanks Viper, do you know what the wait time is like? Looks great in black. Also, with SBT+EDO, does it recognize as a USB TWO device or do you need to use a hub work around?
Nice review Currawong. I ordered a A2 and PP for my Anedio D2. I already have an Aqvox. I was not expecting a huge improvement until I just read your findings with the Calyx. Now I can't wait to receive it!
Audiophilleo and PurePower on the way!