or Connect

Posts by dxanex

I'm good for one but I'm still curious- I've actually still not found any factual information that states that warranty on massdrop headphones (which as far as I can tell is dealt with directly through Fostex) is not transferable to a different owner. If you can provide anything that states otherwise, I'd be grateful. I've searched and the info is incredibly vague.
Wow, those are an absolute steal for that price! I was a big fan of the HD 700 w/tube amp.
These haven't been in the hands of many people aside from the few reviews on the first page. 99% of the people posting here have not heard them yet. 
  I got a case of FOMO when I saw them go from 200 to 700 in about a half hour. But also realize this headphone will no doubt get multiple runs. And multiple like new units hitting the for sale threads.  But I want mine now, so just order the first run anyway and be done with it.  
PM sent
I'd love to know this as well. I asked a few pages back with no answer. Google didn't turn up much either.
There will ALWAYS be somebody here that knows more than you. And ears that hear everything better. That much will never change, no matter what you own.
Haha...my wife doesn't know. And she won't know...until the big box from massdrop hits the doorstep. Then I'll tell her not to ask questions this close to Christmas.
Forgive my naivaté, but are warranties not transferable for items purchased through Massdrop?