Posts by dxanex

Oz: Great and Powerful (2013)   4.5 / 10   Only thing that kept me going all the way through was that it was a Sam Raimi film, but man this movie made Tim Burton's newer stuff look like masterpiece theater. James Franko is a low-rent Johnny Depp in this, and Mila Cunis was laughably bad as the witch. CG was all over the place too, some was decent, other parts looked like they were short on time and had to throw something together in a couple of...
I have a pretty good idea of what the Momentum sounds like, but I have no idea what to expect from the HD 700...and I'm very intrigued!
  I thought the same thing, especially the final showdown. I'm pretty sure Zod and Supes did more damage in the final showdown than the whole of The Avengers third act.   I say let Zach Snyder reboot a live-action DBZ movie next!
  8.9/10   Always been a fan of Zack Snyder's style of film making, and it almost seems as if this was the movie he was always meant to make. The battle between Zod and Superman in Metropolis was ****ing insane. The slower and quieter moments were also very nicely done, even made my wife cry at one point. The Krypton stuff at the beginning was simply stunning, Michael Shannon was incredible and scary. Lois Lane was miscast, though. No chemistry at all between...
The last Crack kit I ordered had a shipping error, so shipping was free. Though I much rather would have liked a free Speedball upgrade!
They look really nice and super comfy...I wonder if they would also fit the HE-400? I've never bought anything through Tenso but I'm considering these..
$80 you say? That's better.... I was looking at these https://www.staxusa.com/STAX-EP-007-EarPad.html for $160. I paid $190 shipped for my K550
I just stumbled upon this thread, very gracious to set this up, Justin. Any chance you will be taking more sign ups in the future? I'd love to spend some time with the LCD-2 on my personal gear. I've only had brief sessions with Audeze headphones at various meets.
just looked those pads up...they look great but they are 30 bucks less than I payed for my K550's... yikes!
Haha, yes but actually I think they sound really good coming straight out of my iPad to be honest. But the Darkvoice and MSII+ definitely help tame them.