Posts by dxanex

Hey guys, quick recable question-   I have a brand new pair of drivers with two solder points on them, I know the two each must be Left+/Left- and Right+/Right- but they are not labeled. What is the best way to tell? Should I go and get a digital multimeter?   If so, would I be able to tell this by holding the positive and negative tips on the multimeter to the solder points directly on the drivers?
SOLD.
For sale is a gently used HRT Music Streamer II in like new condition. No longer have use for it, as I've upgraded to MSII+. MSII comes with box only.   Open to offers, buyer pays 3% PayPal fees.
Disclaimer: The thoughts and comparisons within this review are my own subjective experiences using these DACs. I have done my best to flesh out the most obvious differences between these two DAC's, and others' experiences may differ slightly, as we all experience sounds differently.   Intro   The HRT Music Streamer II and HRT Music Streamer II+ (aka MSII/MSII+) have been on the market for a few years now but everyone that has used them still praise their...
SOLD.  
For Sale are my twisted pair pure copper low inductance interconnects, wrapped in nylon sheathing and terminated with gold plated Nakamichi RCA plugs.   Price includes shipping and paypal fees.
PM sent
Hello,   I'm looking to upgrade my MSII to the MSII+ but I am looking for the newer model. I know there are several trapezoid models for sale here, but I would like the oval version.   PM Me.   Thanks!
Ha! Well luckily it's behind my amp so you can't see it anyway. Besides, I don't mind since its my first attempt at any cable/soldering... It gives it character! At least it sounds good My second attemp, I will make you guys proud...lots of heat shrink!!
  All this MSII+ talk is making my wallet hand twitch. I have owned the MSII for about a year, and I've been really happy with it (I heard a vast improvement with my K702's, it breathed new life into those things). Now I'm wondering if I too will hear a noticeable difference in my setup with the MSII+ ...time to his the FS section I guess...   or should I skip it and get the MS Pro and be done with it? Perhaps that's the point of diminishing returns? Has anyone listed to...