Posts by dxanex

I just made a trade with a member for some Mad Dogs, and after reading through a few pages I'm really looking forward to hearing them. Is there any way to know which tune up they have, since they are coming with both Dog Pads and Alpha Pads, and I don't know when they were originally purchased?   Also looking to compare them with my K550's, seeing as a few people here seem to not care for the K550 (I personally love that headphone) though I hope the Mad Dogs...
That's a steal for brand new... I'd jump on that but somehow I managed to end up with a HE-400, Mad Dogs and Grado SR80i in a 48 hour period... madness...
GONE.
    I literally have nothing else to do at work right now...
Lars von Trier is a god-awful storyteller and a pompous prick to boot. I'm convinced anyone who is a huge fan of his work needs to be heavily medicated and/or locked up. I'd rather sit through Uwe Boll's entire filmography, at least then I can have fun laughing at his childlike attempts at directing.   Dude got banned from Cannes for saying he understands and sympathizes with HITLER....I mean, c'mon...  
Yeah, I was interested for while in these....dodged that bullet.
That's really tempting. I wish I could hear them first so I can see if they really do sound that much different from the K702.   I've had my K702 for years now but I'm curious about the Anniversary...
How'd you pull that off? Pricing mistake?   The best I did was this past Black Friday HD 650 - $340 new with $50 iTunes card, which I sold so $290 for Senn HD 650 NIB.
  Not to split hairs, but isn't that technically impossible? Seeing as how a Eunick wouldn't have his working man bits?
  This line made me laugh. I mean, I knew from the get go I'd never see this movie since I've tried to watch Romeo and Juliet and Moulin Rouge several times, and every time all I can think about is how much I'd rather hit myself in the knees with a hammer than to have to sit though any more of it.   DiCaprio is too old to play these kinds of roles now anyway. He lost his boyish charm long ago.