Posts by dxanex

Still for sale...
  10/10 Transformers, this is not.   I felt like I was 13 again, watching the original Jurassic Park in the theater for the first time. Guillermo Del Toro (Hell Boy, Pan's Labyrinth) has created such a rich and unique universe that I hope to god gets expanded upon. First off, I'm not a huge fan of giant monster movies. I did come for the tech, and oh my is the tech amazing in this. But I left actually loving the monsters and their various designs as much as the...
I bought these about a month ago for the sole purpose of comparing them with my K702. I found no real audible difference, so I am selling these back for the same price I got them.   They are in like new condition, about 30 hours on them. Box is a little beat up. All paperwork and warranty card come with it.   Price includes shipping within USA. Buyer pays 3% PayPal fees unless gifted.
SOLD
CLOSED
People also tend to recommend/detract depending on what they themselves own/don't own, so really the best way to form your own conclusions by doing your best to attend meets and listen yourself.   Also, "absolutely destroys" is a pretty bold statement. A bit hyperbole if you ask me. But I understand that's your personal opinion. After having the HD 700 in my home for a time, I'd consider myself fortunate to own a HD 700.
Thank you, Tus-Chan!
Oh boy. Inland Empire was the only David Lynch movie I couldn't get through. It was too weird even for me...   Since we are on David Lynch, he just recently directed the video for the new NIN single. It's appropriately strange.  
I've spend the better part of three days listening to the HD 700's now and I've attempted to put my thoughts into words. Anyone interested can read my kind-of review below which I've also posted in the HD-700 thread. It will be interesting to read other impressions as well. Maybe there will be those that will tell me how I've completely missed the mark! As soon a Justin sends me the next persons address I'll mail them out ASAP.   Also, this just happens to be my 700th...
My HE-400 have never chipped, but I baby my equipment.   These are probably questions best suited for the experienced owners in the HE-500 appreciation thread, though. You can find a plethora of information there from the pros.