or Connect

Posts by dxanex

Are we supposed to say what we signed up for here? If so, XC!
So since there's nothing else to talk about right now, just curious is this $109 UE900 rumor based on any firm evidence? Is it directly from the site or a sale on Amazon? Because, I'll jump all over that if it's true...
Dude relax. Don't be mad you missed out. Take a nap.
Yeah, an accident that's happened twice in two years now around the same time of year.
 Then why are you still complaining?
Actually if you go back and look at the deals thread a year ago, just as many people were b*tching about the crap deals for that Black Friday.   I recall a number of people complaining about the lack of HiFiMan deals.
guys I'm not complaining about the banter...I've always thought the midless chatter was part of the fun. I love bragging about a good deal (did I mention I got a new HD 650 this week for $290 shipped?)   I think this biggest waste of time was desperately trying, in vain, to keep the deals thread deals only and nothing else...
So basically this thread is turning into what the original deals thread was to begin with in the first place: some deals, and an a$$load of people talking about the deals.   We've finally come full circle.
^looks amazing man! Great job Can I ask how you got the black finish on the brushed metal top? Did you re-cut out of new material?
it's actually a $650 headphone. They have been discontinued by Sennheiser.