Posts by dxanex

So basically this thread is turning into what the original deals thread was to begin with in the first place: some deals, and an a$$load of people talking about the deals.   We've finally come full circle.
^looks amazing man! Great job Can I ask how you got the black finish on the brushed metal top? Did you re-cut out of new material?
it's actually a $650 headphone. They have been discontinued by Sennheiser.
yeah, I think I'm about to bite as well. I was hoping for an incredible deal on the UE900 but I can't seem to find anything at the moment. Maybe Cyber Monday?
Oh I didn't see them this morning, thought it ended...thanks!
Anyone else wishing they would have snagged the Westone W3 when it was $179 on Amazon yesterday? Is it discounted anywhere else?
Well, guys I'm thinking signups aren't going to happen tonight. If you decide to stay up, good luck! I'm  going to bed. Maybe Justin will do the signups at a later time tomorrow?   Night!
I'm on the east coast, so I'm going to give it 10 more minutes then I gotta get to bed :(
If he did forget, or is in a food coma, maybe He'll be nice enough to allow the first 12 people who posted at midnight first dibs
+1