Posts by dxanex

it's actually a $650 headphone. They have been discontinued by Sennheiser.
yeah, I think I'm about to bite as well. I was hoping for an incredible deal on the UE900 but I can't seem to find anything at the moment. Maybe Cyber Monday?
Oh I didn't see them this morning, thought it ended...thanks!
Anyone else wishing they would have snagged the Westone W3 when it was $179 on Amazon yesterday? Is it discounted anywhere else?
Well, guys I'm thinking signups aren't going to happen tonight. If you decide to stay up, good luck! I'm  going to bed. Maybe Justin will do the signups at a later time tomorrow?   Night!
I'm on the east coast, so I'm going to give it 10 more minutes then I gotta get to bed :(
If he did forget, or is in a food coma, maybe He'll be nice enough to allow the first 12 people who posted at midnight first dibs
+1
Whoa, that must have been a pretty old post you quoted! I've owned them both for a while now...really love them both too  
I suppose I would sell the HE-400 over the HD 650... although, I think they both compliment each other very well. Treble on the HE-400 isn't an issue for me, I think the DV3322 tube amp does a nice job of taming them.   I'm also building another Crack/Speedball which I've heard drives the HD 700 just as wonderfully as it does the HD 650.   Well, you guys have given me something solid to consider, so thanks!