or Connect

Posts by dxanex

For sale is the Double Helix Molecule SE OCC Litz cable for Sennheiser HD 800 / HD 800S. Very flexible and built like a tank. It is in like new condition, measures 6 ft. Cable costs $309 + shipping new, plus you won't have to wait upwards of 3 months to have it built. I no longer own the HD 800, so I no longer need it.   Price includes shipping to CONUS and paypal fees. 
Excellent, looking forward to some impressions.
Still Available.
Anyone tried the Alpha Pads or ETHER C pads on the ETHER? Any notable differences? 
I'm looking for a single end cable for MrSpeakers ETHER (or Alpha Dog) nothing fancy, could even be DIY as long as it works. Preferably 6ft or less.   PM me if you have one you'd like to let go. Thanks.
I sent the HEX out to Singleended58 last Friday. I still need to finish my review, but I loved it. I want one.  
Hi Matt, do you end up selling these?
Yes, this is the only cable that I have with the LCD-2.
Selling these to fund my ETHER purchase. The cups have a few scuffs and a few tiny chips of paint missing which can be seen in pictures. This is common for used HD 800's, but they are in otherwise perfect working condition. I've owned them for about 2.5 years now. Smoke free/dust free home. Includes stock cable and box. No trades, please. Price includes shipping and paypal fee to anywhere in the US.
Selling my 10/10 condition LCD 2 (non fazor) and 6ft balanced XLR Norne (previously Norse) Audio Vanquish cable. Both the headphones and cable are in pristine condition and sound fantastic. The cable measures 6ft and is incredibly soft and flexible. The rosewood cups have been kept polished and are in excellent shape, not a scuff or scratch. No trades, please. Comes from a smoke/dust free home. Price includes PayPal and shipping to CONUS.