Posts by dxanex

PM sent. Also, any time frame for pre-orders on the HE-400i or HE-560?   Thanks!
They both look great! Not sure what the wood is on the HE-560. Details are still sparse, but I may place an order and try to get the HE-400i before the meet if possible. Only tidbits I've read suggests that they have a different sound signature as previous models. Someone mentioned they sound more like electrostats. If I can find the quote I'll post a link.
So is anyone planning on bringing the the newly announced HE-400i or HE-560 to the meet?? I'm tempted to pre-order the HE-400i and I haven't even read impressions yet. From my understanding they begin shipping in March... not sure if they would arrive on time, which is a shame.
^ ok, I haven't seen these pics until now. The headband looks much nicer compared to the top-down pic they released yesterday. Actually looks a bit more comfortable to wear.
 True and wise words my friend, but they may still feel funky. I'm curious how they will fit with the thin metal band and plasticy bits near the temples. All I'm sure about is that they are lighter than the HE-400 so that's nice. I could get used to the look if they sound amazing. What matters most is sound. In an effort not to stray too far, I found the link for the HE-400i thread... http://www.head-fi.org/t/698831/fresh-outta-ces-the-hifiman-he-400i-and-he-560
^+1   Though, those HE-400i's are a little funky lookin'  
It has been posted, and there's really nothing of importance there. Unless you're in the market for a gaming headset or a different color Momentum. Was hoping for the HD 659 or HD 750
 You can try and email Dave at the US distribution center. I've dealt with him a few times and it wouldn't hurt to ask if he'd ship to Canada. He only has ESW9a drivers, but they are the exact same. His email is dwebb@atus.com.
  Sounds like you're enjoying them I spent hours listening the first time too...they are just so comfy! Hard to believe the HD 700's haven't even made it to the bottom of the list yet. I've even acquired my own pair since I demoed them way back when! (thanks again to Justin) They seem to get better the more time I spend with them. Funny how I read more bad than good about them when they first released. I'm seeing a whole lot more praise for the HD 700 now that more people...
April 5 works for me too.