or Connect

Posts by dxanex

Looking to buy a used 4-pin XLR Norne Cable for Sennheiser HD 600 / 650. Doesn't matter if it's Draug/Vanquish/Sølv   PM me if you have one you'd be willing to sell.   Thanks.
And they're gone!
I'm reluctantly selling my very mint MrSpeakers ETHER with 5ft Norne Draug 4-pin XLR cable because I've been listening to speakers mostly these days and less time with headphones. They have the 1.1 foam mod installed and are in pristine condition including cable. I got rid of the DUM cable as soon as I put on the Draug which gives it slightly more meat and more body in the low end. As such I am ONLY selling these with the Norne cable. These were purchased in December, and...
+1 TH-X00. They are my primary headphones for work and listen to a lot of electronic and female vocal jazz music with them. Bass has a very satisfying punch and mids are just forward enough. They do need a decent amount of break in to get the tight bass, in case you end up getting a brand new pair. 
Looking for a good condition Edition X. Preferably second or third owner, as I'm not looking to pay near MSRP. PM me and maybe we can work out a deal.
For sale are a matched pair of NOS 6h30p-EB Sovtek  tubes, test strong. Bought these as back ups, but no longer need them.   Includes shipping to CONUS and paypal fees.
Wow, that's a very attractive price for those!
I'd like to test the X7/AM2 module. I do not own the X7.   Headphones: MrSpeakers ETHER, Fostex TH-X00, HE-400 DAC/AMPS: FiiO E18, DNA Sonett 2, XDA-2 Location: Charlotte, North Carolina USA Language: English   Thanks.
For sale is a like new MrSpeakers DUM cable with 4 pin XLR connector. Measures 10ft. Costs $250 ordered from MrSpeakers. Has less than 10 hours use, I'm selling because I picked up a Draug 2 cable for my ETHER. No trades. Price includes shipping and paypal fee.