Posts by dxanex

+1, I have the non-Fazor LCD-2.2 and would love to compare. I could also bring my balanced Norne Audio Draug cable for Audeze if anyone is interested in trying.
I'm also very interested. As of now, I should be able to make it either day, and I could bring the DNA Sonett 2 and Sennheiser HD 800 w/ DHC balanced cable, along with my Emotiva XDA-2 DAC. I've really been wanting to hear the LCD-X as well, have not yet had the chance.   If we are to pick a firm day, I guess I'd lean more towards Saturday.       Any chance at all we could get a HE-1000 there??
SOLD.
^^^ PM received, thank you!
I've tried contacting the good folks at Norne Audio website but so far have received no reply. I have a single ended 8-wire Litz OOC (original version, Norse cable) for my Audeze LCD 2 and am curious if I can send it in and have it changed to a 4-pin XLR termination, since I have a balanced set up now? Do you still honor labor for Norse Audio products?   Feel free to PM me here!   Thanks
Even though I like Sea Change a little better, the production on his newest release Morning Phase is also mind blowing. Very similar sounding to Sea Change.
^ Haha, nah I'm good. I got one of the lower end balanced DHC cables in the second hand market for my HD 800, and even that was met with a healthy dose of hesitation. To be fair though it does feel nearly indestructible.
Googled it. $799...YIKES!
Mamma Sed by Puscifer   Close up strumming guitars and Maynard James Keenan's brooding voice = great stuff
Man, just reading these impressions, the HE-1000 just sounds like it'll be expen$$$$ive.... the fact that Fang made a direct comparison to the Orpheus doesn't bode well either.   Dr. Fang, please make these attainable for the blue-collar head-fi'ers!!