Posts by dxanex

Got the East Coast HE-560's in today from Keithpgdrb. Well packaged, and everything looks in order. Unfortunately it came at the same time as my HD 800 so I've spent most of my time listening to the HD 800 today! But I will spend a whole lot of time with the HE-560's tomorrow after a healthy serving of turkey and mashed potatoes.
Got the East Coast HE-560's in today from Keithpgdrb. Well packaged, and everything looks in order. Unfortunately it came at the same time as my HD 800 so I've spent most of my time listening to the HD 800 today! But I will spend a whole lot of time with the HE-560's tomorrow after a healthy serving of turkey and mashed potatoes.
Sold pending payment...
lol same....
No longer in production. A few outer scuffs and the pleather on the edge of the headband is warn. Replaced the old cups with brand new ones from Sony- cost $45. The headphones sound perfect.   Any bassheads should definitely try these sometime. Deep, cavernous bass that never sounds too bloated. Price includes shipped and paypal'd. No trades, please.
+1 for bottlehead crack, it's amazing with the HD 700. Also, I just so happen to have one for sale Only selling because I've fallen hard for my DNA Sonett 2.
The irony here of course is that there's always one person every so often suggesting the chatter is kept to a minimum and the result is always a response of 2 pages worth of chatter directly after! :P
If it's energy and sparkle you seek, with the HD 700 you will get. I reckon you're gonna be pleased.
I have both coming and I strongly suspect this is truth.
^ without question...they debuted at what $1,000?! Crazy.