Posts by dxanex

Open to some trade offers (headphones only, no amps/DACs)
Sorry if I missed it, but didn't Audeze elude that there was some big secret reason for them creating a new connector? Did they ever give the purpose?
^ lol was just thinking the same thing. Take it to PM guys, if it's that important to you.
For the moment, I'd like to keep them together. I'll keep you updated if this changes.
YGPM
Also, if anyone with a PS3/PSP/Vita is looking for some decent old school JRPG's, Sony is having a flash sale and you can get Wild Arms, Wild Arms 2 and Breath of Fire IV for under a dollar each until March 23.   https://store.playstation.com/
Ya, Type 0 looked pretty s**ty to me when I watched gameplay video. I can't believe people are paying 30-40 bucks on eBay JUST for the FFXV demo. I haven't been exited for a FF game since X. Honestly, I don't even care about that series at this point. Much more looking forward to Bravely Default Second, which to me feels more Final Fantasy than any other trash Square has slapped the Final Fantasy name on the last 10 years.
Hey fellas, so sorry for the last minute update but I don't think I'll be able to make it. I've been fighting a sinus infection sice wednesday, and I'd hoped it get better by today but I woke up this morning feeling like I have a massive vice grip on my head. Just can't handle the 3+ hr drive feeling like this. Hope you all have a blast! Maybe next time.
I'm quite sure the HE-1000 very well may outperform the HD 800. Problem is, even I sold my HD 800 towards the HE-1000 I'd still be $2,000 short...