Posts by dxanex

Sold.
Sa-Sa-Sa-Sa-SOOOOOOOLD.
Selling my excellent condition Massdrop/Fostex TH-X00's with the PETEREK cable mod. Also comes with new leather Alpha pads, which are a VAST improvement over stock pads- both sonically and comfort wise. Original stock pads are also included. The mahogany wood cups are in excellent shape with no dings or scratches. The mod and the pads alone would cost you nearly $200, so I consider this a steal. As such, the price is firm. No trades, please.   Comes from a smoke/dust...
Selling my beloved Stealth Black HD 800 with SD mod. The mod is fully reversible, however I personally find the added warmth and bass presence a marked improvement over stock.      Headphones are in good condition, and the black paint has held up far better than the stock gray paint. Comes with box and paperwork, outer box is a little worn. Comes from a smoke free home. Serial # is in the 13,000's    Price includes shipping to anywhere in CONUS and paypal fees. No...
Hi, I thought I'd share this short video just in case anyone is interested...just some thoughts and opinions-   FOCAL ELEAR vs SONY Z1R
Thank you! Sure, so the drivers of the Z1R are slightly angled backwards, in such a way that they rub the front folds of my ears closest to my temple. So basically every now and then I just have to rotate the cups back just slightly on the x-axis towards my earlobes and all is good. It's not a big problem for me, once I adjust I'm good for the duration of listening unless I'm really bobbing my head.  Those with ears that stick out kinda far may possibly have some issues...
I made a short video of my impressions of the Z1R vs Focal Elear...I hope it's ok to post this video here. Just my opinions-    
Does anyone know if the pre-orders charge your card immediately, or do they charge you once your Aeon ships?
 Do you reckon my humble FiiO E18 would do the trick while I'm on the road, or should I expect to shell out for a Chord Mojo?
I've been following this thread for a while, couldn't resist and finally pulled the trigger on the Z1R. Really interested in comparing them to the Focal Elear, which continues to impress me every day. I haven't seen a whole lot in the way of comparing the two, info is somewhat sparse. I'm hoping the Z1R is a clear upgrade and not a side-grade, as I'm often finding the Elear shockingly good sounding in multiple genres of music.   I'll be sure and post any helpful...