or Connect

Posts by dxanex

SOLD!
Very Interested to try these. I haven't had a chance to test wireless earbuds yet-   Dxanex Charlotte, NC I am currently in line to demo the FiiO X7, but I have not received it to write the review yet.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/804809/fiio-x7-all-amp-modules-am2-am3-am5-review-world-tour-starts-right-now/60#post_12634498
Brand new, never used and still in packaging.   Price includes shipping and paypal fees. 
Hello,   I inquired about doing maintenance on my Skoll cable through the Norne website last week, and haven't heard anything at all. Hoping someone can help me out and contact me.   Thanks!
Do it!!  
Thanks I love how it came out too, looks great in person now that it's dried completely. I thought about using paper or masking tape to try and keep the lettering, problem is the font is so small that it would be extremely difficult not to get paint on some of the letters. I made the decision to paint over them completely and I actually really like the all-black "stealth" look.  There are some places that sell tiny heat-transfer letters for small scale models like...
Yes. Or return it and get the HD 800S. To me the change is well worth it.
It sounds like FiiO is just letting people buy the DAP and whatever module suites their needs at a discounted price.... If you're spending that much money, you should have already done your research and know which amp module you need. This isn't rocket science 
SOLD
Need to let these go. Excellent condition, comes in box and new memory foam velour HM5 pads. Stock pads are gone.Smoke/dust free home. Black drivers, price firm. Includes shipping to CONUS and paypal fees.