Posts by sennheiserhd485

I am going to name some genres and artists that I listen to the most. Maybe that will help you all decide on which one of these headphones for me to buy.   Artists:   Elvis Presley Pink Floyd Katy Perry Taylor Swift Creed The Killers Air Koop Third Day Kutless Josh Turner   Genres:   Chill-out Jazz Acoustic Country Contemporary Christian Rock Pop World Big Band Dance Electronica    
Would there be a breathtaking difference? I love music, but I am hard-pressed for money.  
  Wow, I really like the look of this one. How long did it take you to build it?
Sorry, I didn't see those posts at first. I guess it is a split decision over the two amps.  
I can't decide between the two because I listen to such a broad range of music. I honestly need them both, but I don't have enough money right now.   I wish that I could get by with just one. I need to spend the rest of my money on a speaker system.
Does the DT880 have noticeably more details that the HD600?  
So, I guess it's a no-go on the Crack and the HD600?   I wouldn't be using a Gilmore Lite. I would be using the Sheer Audio HA-006++.   I assume that they are the same?
  Do you know if the new version is much different? I would be buying from Amazon, I don't know if they would have the new version or the old version.  
Is there a headphone under $400 that is completely neutral?  
Chill-out is actually my favorite genre. How would the DT880 work with this genre?